enhance belt kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enhance belt kit

rappelz sitesinden kampanyadan kemer sihirlendirme aldim.fakat oyuna girdiğimde mağaza envanterinde görünmedi.ticket attım.gelen ingilizce cevapta bu forumda cevap bulabileceğim başkalarınında başına geldiyse bilgi alabileceğim gibi bi yazı var.başına böyle bişey gelen varsa bilgi verebilirse sevinirim yada okuyan yetkili biri yardım ederse sevinirim.teşekkürler

According to google translate:

rappelz took the magic of the belt from the campaign from the site.
    but it did not appear in the store inventory when I entered the game. I threw a ticket.

I can find answers in this forum in the English answer to others in the beginning as I can get information is a text.
    I would be happy if someone can help me with something like this.

I'm trying to interprete this, but I might be wrong, as I feel some sentences are missing: We had a sale of belt enchantment items (ultimate belt kits), [you bought some], but your item box is not showing them, so you created a ticket with customer support? Sadly we can not help you with customer support tickets here. They are only dealt by employers of Webzen. Sorry.
    Important things: forum rules - what Mods can & can't do - customer support ticket area

Comment

• (MOD)Lagamandra
      (MOD)Lagamandra commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you send the ticket in english? I fear they currently have no turkish speaking coworkers.

• Erbas
      Erbas commented
      Editing a comment
      i did but not making me return.

• (MOD)Lagamandra
      Editing a comment
      Can you private message me the ticket number please?

why anybody dont help me about that

Comment

dear MOD lagamandra i cant send you private message.
      why they dont understand me, i dont know i saying i dont see in my store inventory.
      Last edited by (MOD)Lagamandra; 02-10-18, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• (MOD)Lagamandra
        Editing a comment
        Can you check your item box again, please?

nothing

Comment

Did they reply to your ticket by now? Maybe it went to your spam folder. Please check your emails!
        Important things: forum rules - what Mods can & can't do - customer support ticket area

Comment

last reply from the WEBZEN team.I'm waiting for the result

Greetings,

We appreciate your ticket.

We could not verify your loss after reviewing our log files. Unfortunately this means we cannot process with your restoration request.

Upon further checking of logs on your account [.........] there were no signs of [Ultimate Belt Upgrade Kit], and the only item we have found is your [Belt Upgrade Kit] which you have in possession and was eventually used on your account.

Please do know if it is determined that the item in-question was lost due to a server-related issue, then the item will be restored and sent to your character's mailbox.

We process each claim diligently, thus you may experience an extended wait period. Though once we confirm that the item can be restored it will be sent to your character's mailbox immediately

In case you feel that you require further assistance: Please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
          Your WEBZEN Team

Comment

10 days and no reply from WEBZEN team. i ask again where is my enhange belt kits.

Comment

Did you purchase it from the correct shop?

Meaning, did you buy from the web shop or in-game?
              If you bought from the web shop, did you purchase from the correct version? Each region has its own shop.

Comment

• Erbas
                Erbas commented
                Editing a comment
                I bought it from a web store.but I'm not sure.it could be like you said.so how to find the item or how to fix the problem.

yes you right i find items. that items in US server can i send EU server that items.
                Last edited by Erbas; 20-10-18, 03:45 PM.
            Working...
            X