How to create or change your WAREHOUSE PASSWORD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create or change your WAREHOUSE PASSWORD

The US Rappelz team is well aware that the in-game link to create/change your warehouse password has not yet been updated. Unfortunately we cannot change it ourselves, here are the steps you will need to follow and what to expect when accessing this feature.
         
         
    1. Open the Official Website, then hovering over Security and Support will reveal the Security Password option.

     
    2. Login to your account and then click on the link to send yourself a validation code. When the system is functioning properly this will appear in your e-mail after a couple minutes.

     
    3. Open the link in the e-mail, it will end in a bunch of random letters and numbers but the email looks like this:

     
    4. Your warehouse password must be between 6 and 10 numbers long

     
    5. This is the confirmation you will get when the password is changed successfully, there will be no e-mail notification.

If you do not receive a validation email:
    Please consider the steps outlined by Mochatroid below, its been proven to work when the standard email system doesnt.

🍁 Canadian // Undine Server // (҂◡̀_◡́)ᕤ 〈〈Event History〉〉 〈〈Questing in Rappelz〉〉

The way we've been doing it lately:

Originally posted by Cyberstone
    receive the verification in your email using other means, then refresh the initial page where you would be setting the warehouse password IMMEDIATELY in order for it to work
    Main steps in big print, skip the small text if you know what you're doing.

1. Click on the Link to "Edit my Profile"
    This takes you to a page that tells you that you need to log in (even if you already are). You can do the same thing by clicking on the button at the top of the forum which displays your username, and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu,
    If it fails to load the first time, go "back" and try this link again. Single left-click worked for me, but not until my second try. Cookies or something, maybe.
    2. Log in
    It should pop up with the normal login box. Log in, and it will take you to a new page asking you to verify your account via email
    3. Click the Verify e-mail button
    This should send the email you need. Clicking it will send you a verification email, which you can use to stop This Page from asking you to verify.
    4. Check your email
    It should provide you with a link to click, which verifies the email address for your Webzen account.
    5. Click the link in the email
    This is the bit that you need in order for This Page to work
    What you have basically done is the same thing that should happen when you follow the instructions on the Security Password page,
    "Please click the below link to verify your account. Click here to get validation code."
    The link on that page is broken, so this is just a different way to fulfill the account verification.
    6. Return to http://en.rappelz.webzen.com/Support/SecurityPassword/
    which should now be working correctly instead of asking you to verify your account. Carry on!

Originally posted by (MOD)Jackalope
    Just gonna add the method I use now, its very similar to Mocha's

1. Click "My Account" from the drop-down at the top of the webpage

2. Log in and click "Verify e-mail"

3. Follow the usual guide on how to create/reset the password, request validation code, check e-mail etc. Requesting e-mail verification from the profile/account page seems to trigger the security password e-mail system to work but some people have success simply re-logging into their account.

When you use this method you will receive both e-mails, since you have the security password e-mail you dont need to interact with the other one.

Hopefully everyone will find success with one of these methods!

Comment

this really helped me out, THANKS!

Comment

Done all this still not working and I've also submitted a ticket still nothing support for this game sucks

Comment

the same problem, i did all the steps but doesnt work

Comment

• Realize
            Realize commented
            Editing a comment
            reply 4 years later. GG mate. G G. its deactivated right now. just wait
        Working...
        X