character selection game crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character selection game crash

hi there I can log on to the server no problem but when I select any of my existing characters the game begins to load and then I get the message (rappelz-client error ) under that in the box it just simply says (rappelz game client encountered an error unexpectedly send information ,however if on the character screen I want to create another character it lets me do this and I can play using my new character but if I log out and then go back to the game I get the same error message with my now new character , ive tried lessening my graphics ,reinstalling , dxdiag, unistalling , removing antivirus ,deleting programs to free space ,run diagnostics and all come back fine ?? I'm just in a rut now because some of my characters are lvl100 + and have a lot of gear on them that I don't want to lose ,PLEASE any idea what I can try next ?? Wat3rFl0w3r , W0rsh1p and more please does anyone know why I would get this problem I really enjoy playing but I'm beginning to lose all faith in what was an enjoyable game
Working...
X