A problem thats prevented me from playing for half a decade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A problem thats prevented me from playing for half a decade

SO ive played this game well over 10 years, and ive never encountered any connectivity problems on my wifi side until i purchased a new computer about 4 years ago.

Now everytime i download rappelz it plays fine, until i restart my computer, once it reboots my wifi adapter wont pickup any signal, ive even tried using an ethernet and it gave me no hope.

The only solution i find everytime is to backup, and wipe my computer.

If anybody could help me that would be a life saver <3

bump for help please

Comment

the lack of support for issues is another reason i lost touch. This is a problem ive reported plenty of times with no solution in clear sight...

Comment

Are you able to connect to ANY other games or connect to the internet with your wifi down? or is this limited to Rappelz only?
        Need to submit a ticket? Click http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/
        1) Choose the category of your issue.
        2) See if any of the listed articles resolve your issue.
        3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

• VKTR
          VKTR commented
          Editing a comment
          the only game i play is rapplez but im assuming its a gameguard issue

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
          (MOD)Hawk4hire commented
          Editing a comment
          That is possible. Are you getting any other errors or error messages? And please, if you would, explain what you meant by:
          "until i restart my computer, once it reboots my wifi adapter wont pickup any signal, ive even tried using an ethernet and it gave me no hope."

Does that mean you cant access any website on the internet or just rappelz? Thanx - trying to help.

Originally posted by (MOD)Hawk4hire View Post
        Are you able to connect to ANY other games or connect to the internet with your wifi down? or is this limited to Rappelz only?
        It is a problem that cause my computer to lose all connection to the internet, i have no access to the game, to this website or any website. Regardless if im on a tethered connection or not.

Comment

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
          (MOD)Hawk4hire commented
          Editing a comment
          VKTR - I am trying to isolate the issue and determine if it is your PC or the way GG is functioning on your PC. It's doesnt sound like it's a Rappelz issue, especially since you state that you "reboot your computer" then lose access to the internet.

If you reboot your pc then GG is not active or running and, judging from my PC, GG stops as soon as I shut down Rappelz. I would suggest, if you have access to another PC in your house, that you try to play on that pc and determines if it reacts the same. Playing Rappelz and then rebooting the computer removes any programs/resources that are in resident or that Rappelz uses.

Based on what you have said, this seems to be more of a PC issue than a Rappelz issue. One other suggestion is take your pc to have the network card looked at.
      Working...
      X