Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning Player Epic 4-5 (GM needed please)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Player Epic 4-5 (GM needed please)

Dear Rappelz-Team, dear Community,

first of all I wanted to express my admiration for you guys, "the strong core" who keeps this game alive even until now.
    After several years (I believe 6-7 in total) of abscence I rediscovered Rappelz by accident while watching a "most popular mmo of all time" video on youtube.

Actually I only wanted to check out if my account still exists and if there is still an active playerbase, but for some reason I got hooked again and I wanted to start over playing a bit. There are so many memories when thinking about this game, how I tamed my first Hawk (back at that time, "Taming Service" was still a thing) how I first lvled my CM to 120, the amazing dungeon attacks and so much more. At that time, it was just by far my favorite game to play.

Even after all those years, it kinda made me sad as I logged in last week to see that someone else, apparently had access to my characters. Through all those years someone managed to hack in. All my gold, gone... my hawkman "Archimedes" +25 lvl 120 gone, my Sala "Lurchi" +25 lvl 120 gone, my fresh Stage 1 Naga, (one of the first once on Tortus Server) gone, my pirate ship "Bismarck" gone... and many many memories and items more. And thats ok, I mean I did not play and a few years back I probably would have not even cared.
    Considering that all this stuff isnt worth anything anymore, I am not too sad.

But what really strikes me is that s.o. also took one of my most beloved items - a Witch's Hat that was my first MAJOR achievement on my main CM that I played back in the days. Due to that, and I know my chances are possibly very small or non-existent, I wanted to ask, if there is any chance in getting only the Witch's Hat back to my account.
    I do not ask for the gold or the pets or anything else. Just the Witch's Hat would make me more than happy to have it back, just for the sake of memories.

I am not sure if you guys have any possibility to "track" an accounts history to see that I really possessed the item, but if there is any slight chance, I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks for your time and your understanding.

Greetings
    Seth

ps. I am also looking for a friendly guild that helps me to get the hang of all the new stuff in the game.

Last edited by Bennjik28; 17-10-18, 06:28 PM.

Welcome back to the game!

Sadly we had two hack waves back then, when gpotato still owned the license and offered us access to play the game on the US servers.

A few years later the company was sold to Webzen. Databases were transfered in the state they had been in at the time. So the chances for customer support to find your witch hat probably really are very very slim.

At the forums we sadly can't help you. But maybe customer support can find it. Please create a ticket here: http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/190/945

Best of luck!
    Important things: forum rules - what Mods can & can't do - customer support ticket area

Comment

Hi Thanks for the reply. Support told me they are not going to help ... wow
      I mean come on if this game was in its prime of life, I may understand that. But at this point of time?

GM Nazgul eventually you can help here? would appreciate, at least some kind of 2nd oppinion here.
      Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Bennjik28 View Post
        Hi Thanks for the reply. Support told me they are not going to help ... wow
        I mean come on if this game was in its prime of life, I may understand that. But at this point of time?

GM Nazgul eventually you can help here? would appreciate, at least some kind of 2nd oppinion here.
        Greetings
        what server are you on

Comment

Former Tortus, now Undine

Edit:
          especially frustrating since you just admitted that there was a hacking wave. (Problem was on your side, not on mine)
          Last edited by Bennjik28; 22-10-18, 08:18 PM.

Comment

It's too far back. We won't be able to verify if you had what you say you had and therefore will not be able to restore.

Comment

Working...
            X