• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Hacked

I am Businessman from Betrayal server

How to do if my account got hacked?

Help me Please! Thanks

Please create a ticket with customer support here: http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/190/945
    Important things: forum rules - what Mods can & can't do - customer support ticket area

Comment

• Businessman
      Businessman commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you (MOD)Lagamandra

• Businessman
      Businessman commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear player,

Thanks for your ticket.

Our investigation regarding this compromised account is now completed. Unfortunately, the events took place too long ago to be verifiable, as for that we cannot prove them nor perform an item restoration.

Outdated data logs are regularly replaced by the latest in our database in order to avoid server saturation, which means we cannot usually check an event dating more than a few months back. This is why we advise the community to contact us quickly in case of such incidents, so that we can act as soon as possible.

We apologize for not being able to assist you on this occasion and for any inconvenience this may cause.

(MOD)Lagamandra Please Help, i stop play rappelz since January 2018, omg very bad news!

• (MOD)Lagamandra
      (MOD)Lagamandra commented
      Editing a comment
      Very sorry to hear that they could not find the items you had owned before hacking. I can not help you though.

If the people working at webzen can not find old files telling them what items you owned, they can not give them back. I only help at the forums, so I can not give you any items either.
Working...
X