not paying in euros.....please add usd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not paying in euros.....please add usd

So as of right now my only payment option is in euro.... If this doesnt change webzen can say goodbye to my $500+ a month, I will not pay $80++ fees for $50 worth of cs currency what a joke

500 a month?

Really, or is this an exaggeration a little bit to make them more likely to do something cause 500 a month is half of my house payment.

Comment

• Athyra
      Athyra commented
      Editing a comment
      i know at least a dozen players who spend north of this

500$ isnt as much to some people as it is to others

Remember, everything is pretty much new. Just give it a little more time; or you can just load up with prepaid cards (Karma Koin, Rixty, etc..) for the time being. :-)
    [Rappelz] KarisaShino | 101 Priest | Baphomet | DarkGuild
    [Flyff] KarisaShino | 16 Acrobat | Tanuki
    Nothing is impossible.

Comment

that what we call HARDCORE Players ^_^ well if they work and spend their on $ hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorZ View Post
        So as of right now my only payment option is in euro.... If this doesnt change webzen can say goodbye to my $500+ a month, I will not pay $80++ fees for $50 worth of cs currency what a joke
        it shows usd as an option when I look at the fillup page, make sure that you chose the correct paypal button
        for any that are interested in joining HolyDivers guild on Betrayal Server contact me here, in game, on FB http://bit.do/HolyDivers or at our official guild forum http://holydivers.rpg-dynasty.net

Comment

Yeah, I have 2 choices for PayPal one plain and one PayPal US

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderNikk View Post
            Yeah, I have 2 choices for PayPal one plain and one PayPal US
            Same here.

Eva
            The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
            Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
            I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

hopefully it is just a case of hitting the wrong paypal button, webzen is already up to their necks in bugs, would suck if this was yet another one for them to exterminate!
              for any that are interested in joining HolyDivers guild on Betrayal Server contact me here, in game, on FB http://bit.do/HolyDivers or at our official guild forum http://holydivers.rpg-dynasty.net

Comment

yeah click Paypal US and u can pay in USD. But they should add EU to it plain Paypal Button
                Dissolved/Delwig - WildSeven Guild Master - Undine/Tortus
                www.servers.wildseven.org - Server Status

Comment

I think it region related, im oceanic and dont get a us option as far as I can see

Comment

• Athyra
                    Athyra commented
                    Editing a comment
                    if someone else hasnt already meantioned it, hola.org is a good way to access from the US to get that option

• Fcebook
                    Fcebook commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Athyra thanks so much for that tip,now i can get gpots (:

First post on this forum and i wil start with the CS prices .
                  1euro= 1.3536 US dollars so all the prices just went UP with how much exactly?
                  before the merge 10 US dollars ment 1000 gpotatos now with 6.15 euros you get 650 gpotatos wich means that with 8.339 US dollars you get 650 wcoin (gpotato) while the CS prices remain the same.
                  As of right now i refuse to buy/pay for this game , i am sorry but 35% increase in price in 1 day is not acceptable i rather pay for a better game than rappelz at these prices.

The prices i gave as example are for visa.

Comment

Same here, all prices are displayed in EUR, including a 35% price increase for whatever reason. As SteelMace says, before the merge it was 1000 gpots for 10 US dollars, now 650 Wcoins for 6.15 Euros, while cs prices remain the same. Checked with Paypal method. With this increase, I am not sure if I am actually willing to even buy HV for any account any longer. I sincerly hope this was a mistake and either the fillup-prices or Cs prices get adjusted correspondingly, so it goes back to 1000 gpots for 10 dollars maximum.

Comment

• WarriorZ
                      WarriorZ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup i can confirm that there is no USD or AUD, i will no tbe ripped off like this, you wont get a cent off me in euro so i suggest you fix this or i imagine you will lose alot of revenue, its bloody retarded to take over a US version of a game and not offer USD payment options to everyone from this version, clearly being in other regions of the world they have defaulted us to a currency we dont use, for me 20 euro is 30 aud so its a %50 price increase.... GG webzen.

I did not read the forum rules yet and i wont say any game names but if the rates remain the same Rappelz wil be one of the most expensive free to play/pay to win game on the market atm.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelMace View Post
                      Rappelz wil be one of the most expensive free to play/pay to win game on the market atm.
                      It wasn't already?

Comment

Webzen has a history of high prices on free to play games , on a recently closed FPS there were so many items you could buy but 90% timed and super expensive, most users refused to buy premium items and as a result they closed it down.

Comment

Working...
                        X