Rappelz .torrent - Where??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rappelz .torrent - Where??

"You can also download Rappelz as a torrent. To do this, you need a special program (e.g. uTorrent, BitTorrent).
    These special programs are also FREE."

This is written in the download page, here http://en.rappelz.webzen.com/Download/Client/

Yet I see no link to the said torrent version..
    It's the best choice for my connection speed, as the small download client times out, and the bigger full one gives me a network error after frustrating 1 or 2 hours of download.

Please help!

I am sorry to inform you that I don't believe there has ever been a torrent of the Rappelz client.

Comment

Sorry for the delay on replying for this one.

The torrent was removed about 2 years ago as it was corrupted and would give errors whilst trying to patch. Whilst the download button was removed, the text on the page wasn't updated. I've now had this removed, but the torrent won't be coming back.

The normal download allows you to start and stop. When you stop, it will give a desktop shortcut for resuming the download. This means you can turn your PC off multiple times if your connection speed isn't that great and prevents you downloading in one go.

Regards,
      Nazgul

Comment

Working...
      X