Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE Abnormal Character Error in the Server

Dear GM,

Before i DC the screen become black (21:00-21:30) Server time. then i reboot my pc to assure the error only in the windows. But after that i still get the same error. just to be clear i can log in on my account i can also use my alts character only my DeadEye toon make this error every time i choice him.

Error Shows on the screen:

YOU CANNOT CONNECT TO THE SERVER DUE TO ABNORMAL CHARACTER INFORMATION..PLS TRY AGAIN LATER. IF THIS ERROR APPEARS AGAIN, PLS CONTACT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

You need to open a support ticket...

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rap...er-information

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rap...h-my-character

The second link has a reply from a GM.

This is the same reply I gave in the thread that you necroposted in which will probably be locked due to the necropost.

Comment

Dear MOD/GM,

Its been more than 24 hours still the same issue, how long i need to wait to make it work? like i said i do my daily quest & friends, guild party everyday. please fix the error as soon as possible. also get the ticket as per your advice.

Regards

Ar7hur
      Ticket reference 238365

Comment

U recovery character?

Comment

Dear GM's & Admin,

Hi Guys sorry for the late reply yes i do recover the character after 3-4 days after the complain. Thank you for that. I do rest from the game after 11 months after that incident. Now Im back i miss that DE guy to play but with, im disappointed because another bug came suddenly the shortcut keys are not working even you double clicked the mouse while im playing devildom and i die many-times because of that. Why DE is so Buggy? The worse thing i always comeback in the game due to this Character i also tried others toon but i always comeback as a DE. please fix

Comment

Working...
          X