Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any old players still from beta or e3 ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always nice to login and see familiar names!
    Evilite,
    Lydian -> Fenrir -> Baphomet -> Betrayal -> Reviac server

Comment

• Just popped in. My how things have changed. Beta for me. Been bored with Star Trek Online and was thinking about coming back.

Edit: ORIGINAL TANDA PANDA!!!!
      Last edited by Buffchick; 09-06-20, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Evilite
        Evilite commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I’m still trying to figure out all new gear snd gems, extras, enhancements etc...

• E4 Tanda server

Comment

• Epic 3 Pantera Player here (newer account)
        Up and kicking in 2020, favorite mmo so i always come back to it every few months.

Comment

• Yeti E3

Comment

• AceVentura
            AceVentura commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey buddy, u still play around? " im from yeti aswell lol my first toon there was eviker Forcefeedback lol, i started with friends Maxsimeus and LordOfDignity.. sadly they dont play any more for years..

• Joined May 2007, back when you could make an alt for trainee stamina saver, then warehouse the trainee stamina savers, and use it on your main. Good times.
          Last edited by Rhuinz; 16-07-20, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• LOL I see Buffchick, Evilite and xXComaWhiteXx here in the forums . Im also a Tanda Panda. Me (Keniji) as Battlesummoner and my friend CorellonLarethian as Bishop ^^.

I also thought of checking out the game again in 2020.. but I cant to seem to download the content with the latest exe. Soo many endless hours spent in dungeons with SS and Animal Crackers .

rawRRRRRR
            Last edited by Ken1j1; 31-07-20, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X