Coupon codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupon codes

Are there any working ones currently? I just came back and could use any help i can get.

http://en.rappelz.webzen.com/News/All/2000000000/3528
    http://en.rappelz.webzen.com/News/All/1000000000/3546

Not sure if the first is useful, but the 2nd code is nice. You can use them for a few days more.

Comment

Originally posted by BahlUni View Post
      http://en.rappelz.webzen.com/News/All/2000000000/3528
      http://en.rappelz.webzen.com/News/All/1000000000/3546

Not sure if the first is useful, but the 2nd code is nice. You can use them for a few days more.
      Thanks man, really appreciate it!

Though i get an error at the second code ; 'You cannot try to register any more today. ' can you only redeem 1 code per day? I can't check if it worked since im reinstalling the client.

Any other valid coupons still active?

Comment

Tried getting the blazing summer code to redeem it and it does not work... Tried 3 different times!

Error; 'Internal Error[Cannot get Coupon information(zllv-jmlh-xxx-xxxx)] '

What the hell...

Comment

are you using the old coupon page for that or the new one? Supposedly they are going to phase-out the old coupon redeem pages for webzen games.

🍁 Canadian // Undine Server // (҂◡̀_◡́)ᕤ 〈〈Event History〉〉 〈〈Questing in Rappelz〉〉

Comment

Originally posted by (MOD)Jackalope View Post
            are you using the old coupon page for that or the new one? Supposedly they are going to phase-out the old coupon redeem pages for webzen games.
            Hmm... i redeemed a code with the other one and it worked, and the second one works on this one... Why isn't the page redirected to the new one if the old one buggs out?

Also maybe you might know, how do i set my wh password for the first time? I did it via the rappelz page and it says click here but the link does nothing... Tried in IE, fire and chrome...

Comment

the first code you used was made before this proposal to switch to the other page, the code is in ABCD-EFGH-IJ98-7654 format which is the old standard Rappelz Coupon format and matches coupon entry on the Rappelz page. The 'new one' as Im calling it has actually been used before in connection with coupons that are provided by third party websites which dont spit out keys that follow the Rappelz format soooo they arent interchangeable which is why there isnt a redirect currently.

I got a guide up on that: How to create or change your WAREHOUSE PASSWORD the second post is a work-around for when that 'click here' isnt sending the email.

🍁 Canadian // Undine Server // (҂◡̀_◡́)ᕤ 〈〈Event History〉〉 〈〈Questing in Rappelz〉〉

Comment

Originally posted by (MOD)Jackalope View Post
                the first code you used was made before this proposal to switch to the other page, the code is in ABCD-EFGH-IJ98-7654 format which is the old standard Rappelz Coupon format and matches coupon entry on the Rappelz page. The 'new one' as Im calling it has actually been used before in connection with coupons that are provided by third party websites which dont spit out keys that follow the Rappelz format soooo they arent interchangeable which is why there isnt a redirect currently.

I got a guide up on that: How to create or change your WAREHOUSE PASSWORD the second post is a work-around for when that 'click here' isnt sending the email.
                Tried to do that but there is no verify email button?

Am i in the wrong place or is something broken again?

Comment

thanks 4 the codes

Comment

Originally posted by Limzary View Post

Tried to do that but there is no verify email button?

Am i in the wrong place or is something broken again?

Im sorry I wasnt on to respond earlier :x

when you go to "My Account" from the top drop-down you should be sent to a page with this on it

you click verify there and then go back to the security password page and request an email from there, which pretty reliably results in two emails showing up suddenly.

you dont have to interact with the e-mail verification request at the bottom there (unless you actually want to view your account) just continue from the security password one. I guess Ill edit the guide a bit with these extras, I really hope you were able to get it changed without having to wait on me @__@

Comment

Working...
                    X