No announcement yet.

Post Your Stats!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are my stats when I on on the cube dongeon (I usually put crustllino card instead of grewpain as here)

Druidard : Archi 167 / Myiuki : Senti T1/ Keurkeurkeur : Nécro 160 : Séraphin

Comment

• JesseGlazai
      JesseGlazai commented
      Editing a comment
      Long live the Magus.

• Archimousse
      Archimousse commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! ^^

Now these stats have evolve since the 9.1 and my lima stuff ^^

nice stats

Comment

Fun with awakening stats? Hm, how are these?

[Rappelz] Critical Probability (base attacks only)
      Moderated Guild Website

Comment

• Noire
        Noire commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the shield, but I also like to pull mobs with Fireball in Cube xD

My favourite awakenings that I have are ones that have like 70+ P/Macc on them, I've got some decent ones but nothing really epic

My stats with 30% hv buffs and the 30% server buff for mres, eva, etc , gnoll pot and mana inj dt unity from my nab pet
      I have atm only 4 TP 2.0.2 since i spent over 1 b on the sword quest and did not manage to get +20

Gears +11 Fortify Mace +11 feral armor , no TD's (vit, anni)
      Belt anessa set with s0 cerb, s3 hawk, s4 yeti, s4 orc,snowman or s4 nm and medusa or draka depending on what i am doing.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelMace View Post
        My stats with 30% hv buffs and the 30% server buff for mres, eva, etc , gnoll pot and mana inj dt unity from my nab pet I have atm only 4 TP 2.0.2 since i spent over 1 b on the sword quest and did not manage to get +20 Gears +11 Fortify Mace +11 feral armor , no TD's (vit, anni) Belt anessa set with s0 cerb, s3 hawk, s4 yeti, s4 orc,snowman or s4 nm and medusa or draka depending on what i am doing.
        I have been encouraged to put my stats on here now that a normal person has put there's without 200 different buffs.
        *Under Construction*

Comment

• Athyra
          Athyra commented
          Editing a comment
          mine only had self buffs + hv!

but i only look that way when i am standing in town doing nothing ...

Finally got around to it. Normal everyday stats. HV + self buffs + current server buff
        *Under Construction*

Comment

Deadeye stats with every buff I think including world buffs?

Comment

• Noire
            Noire commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I'm pretty sure you said you popped EVERY buff available for that one.

• Mario30
            Mario30 commented
            Editing a comment
            WTF is that atk s... *DEAD*

Tried out a bow using BM.... I liked the results, but it's hard to consistantly keep Savage Frenzy activated, and if conditions are perfect, it's only up for 70% of the time.

This is with Savage Frenzy only.

And this is with the 2 spike buffs, paragon of anger and anger of the wild.

And finally this is an accidental rebirth during a cube party

Comment

• EternalVale
            EternalVale commented
            Editing a comment
            MMMMMM That is one powerful Rogue.

• Noire
            Noire commented
            Editing a comment
            The only problems I tend to have with Savage Frenzy is when mobs die as I'm casting. But with a DT buffer it's something like 33 sec duration with 38 sec CD.

• JesseGlazai
            JesseGlazai commented
            Editing a comment
            Rogue VS. Butka I like that.

Butka, Rogue solo. Now that would be a nice youtube vid.

So, I decided to have a shot at getting a better awakening on my dirk than pretty much just 5 attack speed. After a while I got this awesome awakening:

Then after a few more tries I got this terrible one....

Comment

• Corsola
            Corsola commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh Em Ge (It won't take OMG as it is too short : ( )

• Noire
            Noire commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, I was pretty impressed when I saw the accuracy. Then I saw the patk too 0.o

Well, i was not sure about awakening feature, until recently, when i was bored and gave it a shot

Comment

• Noire
            Noire commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, that's nice! I never seem to be able to get more than like +20 on base stats. But I can get up to -40 or more.

• Athyra
            Athyra commented
            Editing a comment
            that almost makes up for the crap weapon bonus long bows get compared to xbows lol

• Harpeldarpel
            Harpeldarpel commented
            Editing a comment
            basic stats are going up to +50.

I got a CP on my MB so I could test out the stats of my mage Auru, and was quite pleased with the results

Pretty much every buff, including World buffs Alpha Radiation and Overcharged, no Heaven though. No BM in party either so its luck is a little lower than it could be and he's not 155 yet so missing +50 to all stats.

Comment

• Noire
            Noire commented
            Editing a comment
            Sometimes misses on Butty, but that's about it, Siren unity helps a bunch though.

Sonic Wave and Freezing Blast are about 700-760k, Flamethrower is usually around 500k, Soul Impact does about 230-250k 3 times (which is less damage than Lightning Barrage but it has half the CD), and Ice Breath is about 400k, but since it has a HUGE 16m range it can be either really good, or too risky to use.

Sonic Wave is 8 Sec CD, Freezing Blast 15 Sec CD, Soul Impact 1:30 CD and Ice Breath 2:30 CD

He's virtually perfect, far better than I had any right to hope for. The only way he could be improved is if he got Frost Queens Vengance (although Ice Breath is still pretty useful) he got some sort of MP passive (Since he has Clarity) and if he was a Bone Dragon xD

Oh yeah, his magewall is only +7, but I might actually do something about that now...

• Archimousse
            Archimousse commented
            Editing a comment
            never thought i 'd see a pet with more Int. than my magus when full buffed 0_o

Incredible !

• Whyumadsir
            Whyumadsir commented
            Editing a comment
            what stage is it o.O

Just some field status, No PF, Pieces, howl or HH

http://

Comment

Equipment that was made for a VM with a totally different experimental setup, +17 staff only, lots of buffs...

[Rappelz] Critical Probability (base attacks only)
            Moderated Guild Website

Comment

I decided to try moving all my stuff over to my MB and see how it works out.

It is pretty intense.
              The GK hits 502 plateau.

Takin is the main pet, the only way his hp could be higher is if i was using a proper mc cardi to buff vit, not just the mass bless armor from my oracle. That and awakening.
              My MB has crap gear too, real crap, and the gear it has is geared towards int for healing, thats why their int is so high lol.

My favorite quote from forum: I happen to be a certified math genus in multiple relevant fields, I could tell you but i doubt you will understand them. no really normal people are like what the hell is that even a few fields of greater intelligence don't understand them well. LOL!
              My toons: Slayer - VoidMage - Mercenary - Magus - Templar - Berserker

Comment

• Noire
                Noire commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a ton of HP on your Auru even with full buffs and everything! I think an Undine only gets about 65-70k under the same conditions.

On another note, I wish the other class armour passives were as good as the ranged pet ones are D:

• Kaffe
                Kaffe commented
                Editing a comment
                I see o: thanks! I have a s1 rare blood brother tank which is completely maxed and I can only get him up to 82k hp with slightly worse buffs and with worldbuffs

• Corsola
                Corsola commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep I can't push my s5 undine beyond 70k HP (Not counting drill buffs)

tryin out new set unpieced fully buffed cept for intuition and only had 10% heaven...oh and no hym of focus world buffs.

Comment

Working...
              X