Post Your Stats!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Stats!

I know this was a popular topic, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling with something a bit different

Is that you naked ?

Comment

• Noire
      Noire commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, I thought that because we see so many people with massive stats that we take forget how low they are before we do anything

My stats are too embarrassing to post, but I will tell you my P.Atk is over 9,000. (I'm srs)
    To the legend...

Comment

only have: hv + unity + burning style + asuran haste (and missing a 997 galaxy!)

My favorite quote from forum: I happen to be a certified math genus in multiple relevant fields, I could tell you but i doubt you will understand them. no really normal people are like what the hell is that even a few fields of greater intelligence don't understand them well. LOL!
      My toons: Slayer - VoidMage - Mercenary - Magus - Templar - Berserker

Comment

@Athyra Ikr! fk my xbow only gives about 3.1k p.atk without the galaxy! So depressing T_T

Comment

• Athyra
          Athyra commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah and during a 200% exp event...

"i'll make you a deal pick up this rock and i will give you 1000$! but first lets cut off those hands of yours ... "

Some Whuna stats because... They're fun and I don't see very many of them ^.^

30% P/Matk buffs, HV, AF, PF, Corr, Oracle and 20% Heaven, also popped Rice Cake Soup (5k HP 1k p/matk) and Fortune (30 P/Macc) Gladiators Str/Vit/Int and Siren Transformation pots (because lets face it, everything is more fun when you're barely legal )

Reckless Fire, Thunder and Gust, forgot to pop Water but I'm only missing about 2k matk.

Comment

• Athyra
          Athyra commented
          Editing a comment
          plz go get an agora3 stack and use a patk & str encouragement

its easy to get the matk stat to break but i havent seen it on patk yet!! be the first!

• Noire
          Noire commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be a challenge, getting a 3 stack and not dying on a Whuna? xD

Maybe if I went on Anessa and Longbow, but on Endairon I don't think that's gonna happen

I don't play Whuna very often because it's so dangerous if you don't have a good tank. I know a great Templar, but Whuna can rip aggro off of them, Deathblow Mercs are about the only thing I feel comfortable enough to play Whuna with.

• JesseGlazai
          JesseGlazai commented
          Editing a comment
          My Magus had stats like that too. I like how 55 k mana increases my M. Attack to 15 k when I only have a +10 staff. Also like how that pet gives me 400 intellect and wisdom. I will get rid of that 10/50/50 and will get a 10/80/80 someday.

My Cardinal used to have 2 k M. Attack with the same staff.

Yeah, W-Huna takes aggro so much. My friend was a W-Huna and always stole aggro from the tanks. Then he died so much that he told me he got out from the group because he was dying too much.

the 30% server buff and a song of battle
        Dissolved/Delwig - WildSeven Guild Master - Undine/Tortus
        www.servers.wildseven.org - Server Status

Comment

• Athyra
          Athyra commented
          Editing a comment
          lol, i like this
          "post your dead stats"

• Mario30
          Mario30 commented
          Editing a comment
          They're not kidding when say "The effect persists through death" ^_^

• JesseGlazai
          JesseGlazai commented
          Editing a comment
          They aren't.

Originally posted by Noire View Post
        Some Whuna stats because... They're fun and I don't see very many of them ^.^

30% P/Matk buffs, HV, AF, PF, Corr, Oracle and 20% Heaven, also popped Rice Cake Soup (5k HP 1k p/matk) and Fortune (30 P/Macc) Gladiators Str/Vit/Int and Siren Transformation pots (because lets face it, everything is more fun when you're barely legal )

Reckless Fire, Thunder and Gust, forgot to pop Water but I'm only missing about 2k matk.
        Casual 40k P attack..
        [Rappelz - Baphomet]
        ​Corsola 170 Corruptor - Mightnare 167 Master Breeder

Comment

• Mario30
          Mario30 commented
          Editing a comment
          u're saying 40k atk but u forgot a LIL detail... Enchant weapon Fire U_U u can add pure 22995 damage to that O_O (w/o card U_U )

• Noire
          Noire commented
          Editing a comment
          To be honest, I don't tend to use Enchant Weapon: Fire much, I usually go with Thunder, however I'm not sure that it adds the entirety of that matk on to your basic hits, I could be mistaken however. It's one of those things I need to play around with more.

• JesseGlazai
          JesseGlazai commented
          Editing a comment
          And another detail. Just think, it wont happen at PvP much but when you get 5 stacks of Enchant Weapon: Earth. Oh, the damage...

cardi ones:

no ins, no h&h, no worldbuffs

corr ones:

no h&h, no worldbuffs
        170 Cardinal - Targaryen - Betrayal

We will take what's ours with fire and blood

Comment

Stats as corr ,no HH,no pieces, got world buffs and an ice pot (: --oh -- no gala yet so i think dmg is 1k or 1.5k more gala and buffs by max%m atack

Comment

• Wuvvi
            Wuvvi commented
            Editing a comment
            How do you get 308% crit power?
            If I am on fullf eral/ruthless I am like 280ish...
            And where do those +148 cast speed come from?

God damn it I am so noobish

• Fcebook
            Fcebook commented
            Editing a comment
            Wuvvi,i was with UG set,it mean more crit pow by full set/stones, +148 cast speed are from undine relic-buffs-HV-ice maiden pot and fortune,event item that give u +20 cast speed,i hope it help u.
            btw srry for bad english

• Wuvvi
            Wuvvi commented
            Editing a comment
            @Fcebook: Thanks for the update. Seems I need to go for 3 or 4 slot UG armor. Saw a 4-slot Warrior armor yesterday... This on a mage would be nice

I would love to see more stats on this topic from people like myself that don't full buffs/pieces/etc all the time. I play everyday with hv buffs and self buffs. I would like to see what other peoples stays like myself look like compared to mine. *will post mine when I get home*
          *Under Construction*

Comment

Hmm i am thinking about uping my +1000 galaxy xbow with +270 awakening and playing de again.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinVo View Post
              Hmm i am thinking about uping my +1000 galaxy xbow with +270 awakening and playing de again.
              kool story bro

Comment

• Fcebook
                Fcebook commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello :3 ,ILY ,sell me that AB

Was levelling a couple of alts in Sanctuary During the +30% Patk/Matk buffs and was quite impressed with my Archer's stats (With a 2h which has been pet gears for a long time because I don't have a nice R6 bow) Cardi, Whuna and magus buffs, a Drill, Ricecake Soup and Murderous Intent. But I don't think 11k patk at R6 is too shabby

Comment

My stats? No... my stats are disappoint... I am embarrassed

BUT! I'm fairly proud to show off my decent 1h Feral swords (purchased separately if you can believe it!)

Main hand:

Off hand

To the legend...

Comment

• CantSeeMe
                  CantSeeMe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Uhm, the first one was about 12 :P

• Cyberstone
                  Cyberstone commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, there's your answer for that one, lol