New Pet Skill Details

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pet Skill Details

Here you can find the details for all of the skills for the new pets!

Forest Pixie

Wind Pixie

Ethereal Pixie

Crystal Spider

Bloodthirsty Slaughterer

Crystal Golem

Grandmaster Hector

any info on location / type of card needed?

Comment

Thanks Tharja for the information, really useful to see how strong each pet is.

However in the future is it possible to update all of the other older pets to follow the baseline template of these pets? as of right now forest pixie would downright be the only viable T2 pet and vastly more stronger than her T2 counterparts.

Comment

• (QA)Tharja
        (QA)Tharja commented
        Editing a comment
        It's possible. It was something that Nazgul wanted to do as a part of the class balancing before Webzen moved him. It's something that I would still like to do and I'm certain he feels the same. But whether we are able to do it is another thing.

Ok... back in the past before this update Rappelz said, that all these pets would be unique. The forest pixie is not unique, but all the others are. So I am assuming this is a bug?? Card abilities extremely low to make it even viable use over a 3 cerb 2uni setup.

Comment

• (QA)Tharja
        (QA)Tharja commented
        Editing a comment
        It has never been said that all of these pets would be unique. There were always going to be 1 Epic, 4 Unique, 1 Special and 1 Basic.

Is there any plan to boost the DG unity? It pales in comparison to the hector, and even the blood thirsty slaughter.
      My youtube channel

Comment

Any idea what the pixies look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitsuyga View Post
          Is there any plan to boost the DG unity? It pales in comparison to the hector, and even the blood thirsty slaughter.
          Honestly, i feel like the DG pales in comparison in more ways than one now. The new pets are amazing but i feel like the DG could do with a tweak to numbers to bring it to relevance.

Comment

• NikkiTikki
            NikkiTikki commented
            Editing a comment
            They need to fix the DG spazzing out. Not sure why his stance hasn't been fixed.

Giving the Death Gladiator a 195 and 200 skill is one thing which was discussed while we were making these pets. Although it is something that never actually happened.

There are a few issues with the Death Gladiator skills so I think that bringing it more in line with the rest of these pets is a possibility.

The DG's Encouragement is different to these pets and it could have its unity adjusted as part of any changes, but this does depend on what Nazgul thinks about it.

Comment

• Hitsuyga
            Hitsuyga commented
            Editing a comment
            DG unity: +500 str, 1.5K P.atk, same evasion
            Or +400 agi/str, 1.2K patk, same evasion.

It should gain another AOE at 195, preferably with macc/pacc debuff. Similar to hector.

The level 200 passive of the DG could be the same as hectors.

So what can we expect about DG and any idea when and how would propably look like the reworked old pets? Will they finally get +150 all stats scaled from unique down to T2? Would be nice to consider aswell the JP distribution, some of the older pets can't even have all skills open (i assume this was meant for the variety of playstyle), but on another hand more of new pets usually need 1 JP used, while old pets for same skill needs 2.. etc etc.

thank you in forward anyways, seems its on the good way and after loong period things finally started to move on 😁😁😍

Comment

• (QA)Tharja
            (QA)Tharja commented
            Editing a comment
            It has taken a long time but I'm pleased we have finally been able to release these pets. They may not be perfect but players seem to be thoroughly enjoying themselves taming and testing what they are capable of.

Personally I would love to rebalance the old pets, the Undine was always a particular favourite of mine. But whether that happens is up to Nazgul, Webzen and Gala.

Greetings from Quebec,

I play on the French server, Lamia, and I am really enjoying your new pets. It made me come back to the game!

I have one question about staged crystal spider. From the template provided, it is supposed to learn resistance from nature at lvl 50, yet mine is 161 stage 3 and it doesn't seem to learn the skill. It only has the offensive variant, strength from nature I believe. So is it supposed to learn it?

Thanks!

From a rare and elusive Kahuna
          HolyCoffee, Oracle 175
          Leprof, Kahuna 178

Comment

• (QA)Tharja
            (QA)Tharja commented
            Editing a comment
            That's one of a few bugs which need looking at, hopefully it will be fixed soon though.
        Working...
        X