X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sale 29.11.2019

HoH Special Offers 2900.-
    HoH Consumables / Misc. 1885.- 8-)

Well... Lets talk about the new cloaks and the feathers.

The new cloaks look awesome... really😃👍 the price is fine... and ofc ppl want it to have 5 m/p atack. So we buy the expensive feathers....
    stil “ok”, but I feel scammed by the fact those Deco enchanment feathers fail 9/10 times... thats just... no words for that. Atleast I wint fall for This again. I feel bad

Comment

When you reach 28 feathers to get +5 on the cloak... then we can talk.
      Last edited by Confusion; 29-11-19, 08:20 PM. Reason: Also... the Black Friday sales suck this year.

Comment

Ur Lucky with only 28 and have it +5 -,- mine is only +1

Comment

Hi guys.
          At least you got your new cloak.
          I purchased new medusa and never recieved it.
          Ticket sent waiting for reply.
          dont know when you use real money we get bad enhanced rate
          good luck with rest of enhancing

Comment

• Klaig
            Klaig commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry about that, you will get your reply (and your cloak) as soon as possible.

• Eus47
            Eus47 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thx for reply Klaig. Ticket been esculated will be sorted soon, can now decide what else to buy 😁

26, thought my luck was bad...
          Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

Very disappointed that the HoH special price was not displayed as the sale started...
            Bought 3k wcoin to spend so I could qualify for razor cloak. Saw HoH price and figured it still way too expensive for a sale so I went for cubes instead...

10 minutes later the HoH was fixed to the actual discount price and let me tell you... I was furious... I could've bought 3 HoH inatead.

Please put right prices next time as the sale starts so people can actually make good purchases with their real money spent.

Comment

• Klaig
              Klaig commented
              Editing a comment
              Please send a ticket to the support and if you bought the HoH at the wrong price we will let you gets something else to complete it.

• TweekEST
              TweekEST commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh no, no. I bought Defense cubes instead because HoH was still 2,900 wcoin with the special sale, which I thought was very ridiculous. So because the displayed price was not right from the start, I missed out on a great deal. That's all. I am not very educated on wcoin prices in shop so I had no idea HoH price was not correct.

Klaig when I bought medusa cloak ofc it fail but w coins been taken ,I have sent ticket and got cloak like 4-5 days after that which is cool but why cloak end up in my inventory instead of item CS box ?

Comment

Working...
            X