Weekly KTS Patchnotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly KTS Patchnotes

This are patchnotes from the Korean Test Server (KTS)! Those Patchnotes might be for other regions and not EN/DE/FR/EU.
    They might not apply to us but im pretty sure that all of us would love to see what the future might give us. Have a nice day!

NEW!

KTS Patchnotes from the 11/20/2019 <- US EU -> 20/11/2019

-

KTS Patchnotes from the 11/7/2019

This time Deathmatch seems to get an update i got no further information about it yet since none of the GM's answered me yet but i'll try to get some information out of them!

Under this link would will find the "weekly" KTS notes from now on.

https://rappelz.fandom.com/de/wiki/KTS_Patchnotizen

1. Proceed

Enter level 150 or higher / Daily

20:00 ~ 20:05: Death Match start notice
    20:05 ~ 20:30: Death Match progress
    20:30 ~ 20:31: 1st ~ 5th notice
    20:31 ~ 20:59: Rewards available

2. Earn points

- monster
    Nependes 20
    Cactus 15
    Aldrovanda 10
    Fragment of Recovery 5
    -PK

Points, high rank characters give many points

3. Compensation

Special Reward-One Random
    ranking Lucia medal Blessed Ancient Strike Cube White steel Ebon Cube
    1st 50 One 50 5
    2nd 40 One 40 Four
    3rd place 30 One 30 Three
    4th place 20 One 20 2
    5th place 10 things One 10 things One
    Basic reward
    ranking White steel Experience
    1st-10th 5 100,000,000
    11th ~ 20th 4 80,000,000
    21st-30th 3 60,000,000
    31st ~ 40th place 2 40,000,000
    41st-50th One 20,000,000
    Characters without basic reward
    point White steel sculpture Experience
    100 points or more 50 10,000,000
    10 to 99 points 10 5,000,000
    * Rewards are subject to change after notice.

My comment: Seems like deathmatch gets some mobs in it and we get the chance to get some rewards like White steel,XP and luciad medals. I really hope that we will get the same update! All that i wonder now: Will we loose our buffs when fighting ? i doubt that anyone will use it when you loose your buffs.
    I really like the idea of doing a daily event out of it for 30 minutes. every player that has reached level 150 will be able to enjoy this and guild might be able to team up. what a great update this could be for us!

*KTS Patchnotes! This does not mean that we will get that update.
    Last edited by Realize; 20-11-19, 11:09 PM.
    -> Check me out on Youtube

Some nice changes there.

Eva
    The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
    Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
    I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

'over 150'. So basically 150 to 210, all in the same area...given the huge difference in armor between even 174 and 175, never mind between under 175 and 200+, this will be more of a slaughter than a competition.

Add in the laughable pvp in this game, and this looks like a brief pk fest before it dies a death and becomes populated by the usual 3-4 suspects plus one or two who go in once, get wiped a dozen times without any chance of even damaging the other player, and quit (and maybe quit the game too).

And only once a day at 8pm server time means many will never make it at all.

It's nice they are trying to change things a bit, but adding pointless pvp at a fixed time of day with a range of 150-210 doesn't really show that they understand the player base or their own game very well at all.

Although I guess once it dies down a bit we'll see massive kill trading with players who have 18 alts all logged in sweeping up massive amounts of white steel to sell at some crazy OP price to the rest of us whilst ensuring no one else can enter and make any progress.

They need to make white steel drop somewhere relevant- like add it to the DD drop tables for normal mobs, not hide it behind this bad idea for a daily.

If they made it 'anyone over 150 can choose a templated toon from our list and play' so that everyone had the same equipment, level and stats then it might be a lot more fun as then some small element of skill might come into play (given the broken pvp mechanics for some classes, not much).
      Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

Updated Mainpost since it's still part of the same update:
        KTS Patchnotes from the 11/13/2019 <- US EU -> 13/11/2019

Last edited by Realize; 20-11-19, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Lamalas
          Lamalas commented
          Editing a comment
          A limited range and mov speed sounds good, as it is crucial in pvp. I hope they find a way to implement it so it doesn't become a massive lag/bottlefest.

KTS Patchnotes from the 11/20/2019 <- US EU -> 20/11/2019

TLDR:

1. 1 Scorepoint up on joining Deathmatch.
        2. 200 AP as base reward
        3. You won't loose buffs

4. Lunachip bugfix
        Last edited by Realize; 21-11-19, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Fainewedd
          Fainewedd commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks mate!

1 point per entrance? AP?

• Realize
          Realize commented
          Editing a comment
          Fainewedd No, the new DM zone is based on scorepoints. You can slay mobs and players and get points based on the level of them. Up on entrance you get a single point added onto your score. That way you will be able to grab the "basic rewards" daily.
      Working...
      X