Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tame Simulator

Hello fellow Gamers,

Once again i'll like to share with all of you my latest crazy invention, a Taming Simulator.

I have been paying Rappelz since Epic 3, back in 2008. I have gathered a lot of experience and disappointments to receive the data that feeds into this app. It is all based on Empirical data and is subject to change. Any resemblance with actual data of the game would be AWESOME! I hope my efforts will pay off and you enjoy this app!

This app is a Taming Simulator for Rapplez. It was created with the sole purpose of helping you analyze the success and fail rate of taming your dream pet.

I have done my best to input all pets in the game for this taming simulator. Some may be missing or their taming chances may be entered incorrectly. If you find any mistakes and/or updates, please feel free to let me know. I will try to update accordingly. All your help will be appreciated!"

Good luck taming!

https://bluemystical.github.io/Rappelz_TameSimulator

Really nice man. I'd love to see more people investing more time in this game to help bring the population up. Would be nice to see Webzen pulling some of that weight as well like making an event like Gpotato used to do where you get massive loot (I still have some loot from way back when on my account). Some Youtubers still cover the game and try to build a hype. I even got some people to join fresh and some to return to the game and I don't even make money out of it lol.
    Anyway, great job!!!

Comment

• BlueCloud
      BlueCloud commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your coments.
      I also had been working A LOT to Update and Improve the Rappelz Wikia, check it out ;-)
      https://rappelz.fandom.com/wiki/Rappelz_Wiki

• BlueCloud
      BlueCloud commented
      Editing a comment
      I used to had a lot of those items as well, but then my account got Hacked, ended naked and broke at Laksy, then had to make a new account and start from scratch.
      Last edited by BlueCloud; 05-11-19, 04:42 PM.

Great work! Works very well!

Comment

Actually seems somewhat accurate ,amazing job!

Comment

Good job blue!

Comment

What formula are you using? 4% for uniq it's too small i think.
          I saw other calculations on some russian forum. I think they are more correct.

Something like this.

Comment

• BlueCloud
            BlueCloud commented
            Editing a comment
            All Uniques actually only have 1% chances, unless u use a summon scroll. that 4% u see on the screenshot is after all the modificators.
            That Russian formula u show is close but not enough.
        Working...
        X