Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****free class AND race chnage for all classes, who had not a rebalance yet...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****free class AND race chnage for all classes, who had not a rebalance yet...

...including armors, wepons, cards etc.. coz Webzen.com dont do the rest of them. and is nearly 1 year ago.. Klaig (CM)Neightril Nazgul
    i know that maybe that post will get deleted, coz i taged webzen staff, BUT there is no response to any of this kind of question about the classrebalnce, even on facebook...

They had NEVER touched the MasterBreeder, not since 3 or 4 Epics ago, Breeders are the most forgotten class, totally abandoned by developers, yeah even Nazgul.
    On every patch i always look with hope to find any change on Breeders, but always turn in disappointment.

Yeah, some attention from devs would be welcome, even a nerf !!! just to make us feel unforgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCloud View Post
    They had NEVER touched the MasterBreeder, not since 3 or 4 Epics ago, Breeders are the most forgotten class, totally abandoned by developers, yeah even Nazgul.
    On every patch i always look with hope to find any change on Breeders, but always turn in disappointment.

Yeah, some attention from devs would be welcome, even a nerf !!! just to make us feel unforgotten.
    i play breeder since epic 3, and the nerfed the breeder only once, after the changed the CS from hp/mp for hole party to mp only for pets.

Comment

Originally posted by Gouron View Post

i play breeder since epic 3, and the nerfed the breeder only once, after the changed the CS from hp/mp for hole party to mp only for pets.
      And not a single change since Epic 3!!!

Comment

there were some changes (crit passive and p/m igno as well as a bit more atk speed) but no Balancing yet.

But it seems there are not much player complaining so may be it is time for a long break 🤔

Comment

Working...
        X