started a poll vote for DT awakening buff time

vote for DT awakening buff time

DT Buff 1hr 15mins
    93.42%
    No, keep the same.
    6.58%
    View more answers
    View less answers

As of right now the DT awakening buff is 8mins and this this is used by every player and has been for a while now. But 8mins is really out dated so it would nice to see the duration time get boosted to 1hr 15mins this would give a pet class enough time to farm an hour being buffed with the DT awakening. I know a lot of pet classes struggle with this buff because of how short the time has been. Even for non pet classes it would be a huge boost to play time not having to buff yourself every 6-7mins.

(GM)Syr has been good about make some much needed up dates to rappelz. These updates have made the game more enjoyable for a lot of old and new players. this DT buff update would make life a lot easier for players which makes playing over all more enjoyable for everyone.

• Lamalas
    replied
    Thank you gala for giving us longer duration on dt and gnoll buffs!

Leave a comment:

• Nose
    replied
    Allow a pet class to summon a 3rd pet for 8 seconds. OMG, problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• Sunali
    commented on 's reply
    Oh how dare we want some more convenience and finally make the DT buff usable for pet classes.
    Damn you are right i don't want to press only 1 button for an hour, how can i turn this off? is there a hidden difficulty or +more content setting in game?
    This game can already be played by "headless chickens" 1 hour DT buff won't change anything besides it being more convenient.
    But who cares anyways, they won't change it even if clearly a majority of players want it.
    And if they finally do, there's nothing to be happy about considering how long everything takes.

Trying to explain to people how to play this game haha, it's so deep and difficult.
    And yes somehow they should start to change PW gear and other stuff, not like you suggested but the system is too old. At this rate the game won't get any new players and it's only getting harder and harder for them to start.
    But i guess they are still happy with the money they make with Rappelz.
    i hate non official servers with a passion but even they do way more for content,convenience,bugfixes and even have more players. it's embarrassing.

• WEBZENICK
    replied
    @up
    Congratulations on an accurate assessment of the situation in this topic and bold suggestions for "chickens"

Leave a comment:

• Sylv
    replied
    Dont want to sound like a bitch, but these buffs are supposed to be a boost and not mandatory, next thing you want is PW gears to increase all skills by +1 aswell ~ stop beeing a headless chicken who only wants to press 1 button for an hour, if you want the benefit you have to tolerate the downsides, or simply not use it ~ yes it suxx for petclasses, boohoo, but since you are a petclass, your pets are supposed to be the focus and not your char, that +1 lvl on all skills isnt mandatory to play the game.

Leave a comment:

• AlBundy
    commented on 's reply
    @UnderTheinfluence
    If a beginner can do it in 2-5 minutes, Gala should be able to implement this in no more than 3 weeks

• Kenshin
    commented on 's reply
    Useless 25 mins still make it so pet classes can't use it while the rest can. And annoyance wise they only halved it, didn't remove it. Gnoll buff is w.e but at least the DT buff could have been made 1 hr long. Not like it hasn't been done before in other places.....

• Siriner
    replied
    There is an update on the KTS that finally increased the duration of DT Buff and Gnoll Buff as well.

DT Buff level: 1 --> 5
    DT Buff duration: 300s * Skill level

Gnoll Buff duration: 600 + (30 * Skill level)

Lets see how long it will take for this to come to live servers.

Leave a comment:

• Anto
    replied
    SyrHQ just wondering if there has been any word about DT time getting boosted. If maybe it was gonna get added with the new pets? All this covid 19 stuff has been crazy so understand any delays on new stuff being added to the game. Thanks, hope everyone is staying safe.

Leave a comment:

• Brunohsantos
    commented on 's reply
    BlueCloud maybe they care when this game finally die.

• AceVentura
    replied
    Would be even easier if all char based buffs/selfbuffs could be implemented into that refresh scrolls like hitsu suggested (dt, gnoll, golem, unicorn, octo, bp, siren... ) as well as the selfbufs (temp, void, merc, corr, de, slayer, mm... so if i use gear for void and slefbuff myself with all at once that could save so much effort and enjoy the gameplay alot more without need of constant gear swapping lol.. "
    Last edited by AceVentura; 29-12-19, 01:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JustBrowsing98
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent news- now let's hope they remember the gnoll buff time as well as the DT. Two less things to stop for every couple of minutes will be great!

• Anto
    commented on 's reply
    awesome!, thank you Syr that’s great news to hear.

• SyrHQ
    replied
    Hello everyone, we have passed this suggestion to Gala and they are discussing about this change.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X