started a poll vote for DT awakening buff time

vote for DT awakening buff time

DT Buff 1hr 15mins
    96.49%
    No, keep the same.
    3.51%
    View more answers
    View less answers

As of right now the DT awakening buff is 8mins and this this is used by every player and has been for a while now. But 8mins is really out dated so it would nice to see the duration time get boosted to 1hr 15mins this would give a pet class enough time to farm an hour being buffed with the DT awakening. I know a lot of pet classes struggle with this buff because of how short the time has been. Even for non pet classes it would be a huge boost to play time not having to buff yourself every 6-7mins.

(GM)Syr has been good about make some much needed up dates to rappelz. These updates have made the game more enjoyable for a lot of old and new players. this DT buff update would make life a lot easier for players which makes playing over all more enjoyable for everyone.

• Brunohsantos
    commented on 's reply
    BlueCloud maybe they care when this game finally die.

• AceVentura
    replied
    Would be even easier if all char based buffs/selfbuffs could be implemented into that refresh scrolls like hitsu suggested (dt, gnoll, golem, unicorn, octo, bp, siren... ) as well as the selfbufs (temp, void, merc, corr, de, slayer, mm... so if i use gear for void and slefbuff myself with all at once that could save so much effort and enjoy the gameplay alot more without need of constant gear swapping lol.. "
    Last edited by AceVentura; 29-12-19, 01:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JustBrowsing98
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent news- now let's hope they remember the gnoll buff time as well as the DT. Two less things to stop for every couple of minutes will be great!

• Anto
    commented on 's reply
    awesome!, thank you Syr that’s great news to hear.

• SyrHQ
    replied
    Hello everyone, we have passed this suggestion to Gala and they are discussing about this change.

Leave a comment:

• Kenshin
    commented on 's reply
    This would just benefit pet classes.... If the DT buff is over 1 hour long, you'd only need to scroll pets every hour. Combining both changes is a good idea. Adding this change alone, isn't.

• JustBrowsing98
    replied
    The simplest solution is just adjust the buff timer, that one line of code. They should also do it for the gnoll reflective shield buff and then my templar won't spend quite so long stopping, summoning pets and redoing these tedious but necessary buffs.

Leave a comment:

• UnderTheInfluence
    commented on 's reply
    If you add it to refresh scrolls then pets would get dt buff also when you are using pet refresh scroll. So thats not a solution. Only thing they have to do is go to the database and change 8 min number to 60 and save it

• Lamalas
    commented on 's reply
    That would make the difference between those that have HV passes and those who don't even bigger then it already is.
    I'm guessing that it's simpler to just increase the duration time.

• Hitsuyga
    replied
    Obviously this is needed

but a simpler solution could be to include dt buff in refresh scrolls. this would solve both the qol and pet class issue in one go.

it could also include any 30+ min class self buffs [30+ mins to not include any buff like vm's self buffs]

These mechanisms are in place already it just takes a little initiative and a minimal amount of work from the gms

Leave a comment:

• AceVentura
    commented on 's reply
    I like this idea "

• TweekEST
    replied
    Would be nice for pet classes to be able to summon 3rd pet for 10 seconds as well! So we could also have and keep up DT buff with out having to use pet refresh scroll every 8 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Sunali
    replied
    Yeah well who knows why those 2 ppl voted that way, but Yavol made a youtube video about him quitting rappelz 1 month ago, so i guess this is just "i don't give a fuck anymore so i just vote no haha" ill intent voting.

By now they should be able to say if they talked or want to talk about this with the devs.

But look at this post in the german forum http://forum.webzen.com/forum/de/rap...59#post2406359

Piccolo says there:
    "Hello,

Sadly it's true, Nazgul leaving left a gap that can't be filled without communication from Gala.

We hope it will get better with time, if it does, you will learn it first.

So long,
    ~Piccolo"

So i guess right now, there is just no channel at all to request such a change... boring times ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Tlear
    replied
    Nvm just realise there is that option 🙈

Leave a comment:

Working...
X