vote for DT awakening buff time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vote for DT awakening buff time

As of right now the DT awakening buff is 8mins and this this is used by every player and has been for a while now. But 8mins is really out dated so it would nice to see the duration time get boosted to 1hr 15mins this would give a pet class enough time to farm an hour being buffed with the DT awakening. I know a lot of pet classes struggle with this buff because of how short the time has been. Even for non pet classes it would be a huge boost to play time not having to buff yourself every 6-7mins.

(GM)Syr has been good about make some much needed up dates to rappelz. These updates have made the game more enjoyable for a lot of old and new players. this DT buff update would make life a lot easier for players which makes playing over all more enjoyable for everyone.

DT Buff 1hr 15mins
    95.56%
    No, keep the same.
    4.44%

Well let's also remember the vote 6 months ago... http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rap...ng-aka-dt-buff
    By now it should be more than enough to atleast talk with us about it, but i guess not.

Comment

• BlueCloud
      BlueCloud commented
      Editing a comment
      They dont care about players enough to read what we opine here at forums, only Nazgul, but he is no more among us.

You need to keep poking him on discord about it, so they actually notice.
    Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

They won't do it but since at the very minimum we annoy them, I'll happily vote

Comment

Makes no sense why this hasn't been done yet. Such a simple change that would make everyone happy. Private servers are ahead by already having it at 1 hour 15 minutes.....

Comment

This is just ridiculous that's why... They are just sleeping on the cash shop money, doing nothing.
          After reading that private servers already have the longer dt buff i thought about it and looked for more information.

That's when i really realised just how easy it could be for the ORIGINAL DEVELOPERS to make the game a little better.
          Private Servers also realised an idea that i had, to just make something like "heroic" versions of the old dungeons (like they have Moon Dungeon with lvl 190 Bosses/mobs etc)
          Some unpaid people with stolen server files doing a better job than Gala... such a joke.

Just go into the database and change the duration of the DT buff to 75 Minutes damnit...

Comment

It makes sense to make buffs from pets last a bit longer or at least as long as a DP. It shouldnt be difficult to make that change in the game code either but then again I'm not a code person so I dont know for sure.
            Need to submit a ticket? Click http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/
            1) Choose the category of your issue.
            2) See if any of the listed articles resolve your issue.
            3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

• UnderTheInfluence
              UnderTheInfluence commented
              Editing a comment
              For a beginner, It takes around 2-5 minutes to make this change actually Not sure how good their professionals are :P

Id love for Yavol and Hunter to share the reason why they voted for the buff to remain the same. Interesting pick. Until then I'll take it as a troll vote, because it is an illogical thing to pick.
            Last edited by Kenshin; 05-11-19, 01:16 AM.

Comment

lol

Comment

I really do not understand why now 2 players would like to keep the 7 minute duration. Could you please give us your thoughts on it. I for one have no idea how it will hurt you to raise the duration?

Comment

Could only think of a single way that this would harm the game and that is botters would have to find an easier macro for dt buff , other than that considering they should be getting banned either ways when reported this change should certainly be implemented.

Comment

Every time I get a toon past 175 and grinding in DD, this problem starts to annoy me. 8 minutes on this, less on divine (armor swop so must not be tanking), gnoll buff too, other short term buffs and having to stop and re summon or have two copies of all my used skills on my skill bars for when the DT buff drops mid fight...

It's a real simple QoL improvement to fix this and other short term duration buffs...
                    Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

It be nice if the unique "second unity" buff, tissue activation and gnoll buff would also get their duration extended.

Comment

Would be nice for a GM to confirm here that they are pushing this message to the devs.....

Comment

Lol who actually voted to keep current buff of DT haha there are some weird ppl out there ,I wish there would be an option to actually see who are those 2😃

Comment

Working...
                          X