Two questions about Pets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions about Pets

I'm an "old" player which has been back into the game, not playing, really, but I do enjoy editing the wiki.

I've been focused on the Pets, lately, and I kind of realized two things:

1. Pets no longer get increased stats when they level after their last evo.
    2. "HLP"s have their effective stats reduced when they're used by players of a much lesser level.

So now, my questions:

a. Is it really the case for 1.? This would mean that the only point in leveling the pets after lv 115 is to get more JP, unlock more skills and more skill levels?
    b. I remember reading about this just when I stopped playing the game a while ago, but I can't find the forum post or the news about it. Does anyone remember the rules that govern this, and/or has a better google-fu/memory than I do to point me where this has been announced? (Or just remember the formula :P).

Thanks!

1. Pets just like players gain an increase to there base stats for every level. They also gain more skills up till level 190.

2.any pet over 10 levels above you will lower your exp gain and the pets stats

Comment

• Tlear
      Tlear commented
      Editing a comment
      From lv 190-200 some skills go up as well I believe ,That's what happen on both of my pets lv200 if I'm not mistaken

Originally posted by Supre88 View Post
    1. Pets just like players gain an increase to there base stats for every level. They also gain more skills up till level 190.

Mehh, the penalty is insignificant to pay much attention to it.
    I always level my alts from lv 1 up to Master Class using a lv 160 pet, and the exp just flows.

Comment

Originally posted by WiLOVEki View Post
      1. Pets no longer get increased stats when they level after their last evo.
      Thanks!
      Leveling the pet will unlock new levels for its skills, it will also increase the pet's base stats making it more strong.
      If you want an even more strong pet, then Stage it, once staged it will gain brand new skills, more levels for old skills and more base stats.

Originally posted by WiLOVEki View Post
      2. "HLP"s have their effective stats reduced when they're used by players of a much lesser level.
      Thanks!
      Yes, this is True.

Comment

Originally posted by Supre88 View Post

Ah, thanks for the tip, I did not remember this.

Thanks all for the replies

Comment

Working...
        X