DT buff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT buff

I’m bring this up again cause it needs to be updated. I know we talked and voted on this before but can we really get more time added to the DT awakening? 30mins, 45mins or 1hr 15mins.

pet classes shall be given a way to use this too even if we don't choose to have a dt as pet permanently summoned. Du to the CD of the skill and the loss of the Buffs, this is currently not feasible for any pet class at all.

Comment

• Hunter
      Hunter commented
      Editing a comment
      tank + heal pets, solved

• Fainewedd
      Fainewedd commented
      Editing a comment
      thats stupid, and you know it

• Kenshin
      Kenshin commented
      Editing a comment
      very........

So when is this going to be added? Tons of players have asked for this for ages, but I see no interest in the mods pushing this to the GMs, or the GMs to the devs.

Comment

Since devs seems to be on mood to help us adding Quality of Life features, i think this minor change on the DT buff will be VERY helpful, for us loyal players.

Comment

For the love of anything holy. YES! Between self buffs, dt buff, gnoll buff and God know what pieces I am popping. Just change the time on DT buff already.

Comment

Yes. Very immersion breaking as well as a real pain having to try and summon a DT whilst tanking, then a gnoll. Bad enough having to stop to swop armors to renew other buffs that are 8-10 minutes , with DT as well it just becomes a pain. Then an annoyance.
          Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X