Pking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pking

since I can't submit a ticket i'll just post it here, all i'm trying to do is farm steel but all I get is pked 24/7 every hour it seems by the same guild.
    https://ibb.co/LYP7V4f

Unless your In a Dungeon or near a Portal npc your screwed

Comment

LOL there nothin you can do about it really. You could always go to unicorn

Comment

I think its funny, you would go pk random people but as soon as people start to do the same shizzle to you, you wanna cry.. Karma bruh...

Comment

Are you saying you are there 24/7? Doesn’t your toon sleep?

and it’s really not worth the effort of farming for white steel for weeks to get 120 p att......

having said that The only reason I can think of that the devs put it there was for people to be troll Pkd. Otherwise there are plenty of other spaces such as adding s5 to ugs and making it drop there
          Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

Many players want to farm and devs made only 1 place (Gee..thanks!), therefore.... FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO FARM. or go Unicorn ;-p

Comment

On the PVP servers expect a PK at anytime anywhere. I was told that by a former GM.

If it's in a portal area and your toon gets PKed, you can lodge a ticket as PKing at portals is against the TOS.

Eva
              The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
              Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
              I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

Working...
              X