It's Pet Season!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Pet Season!

i farming 1 hour in DD with luck pot and got less drops then normal. The bosses drops no necks or earrings. i got only empty cards, that i normaly get anyway - pls increase the droprate for tamed pets and the other items and decrease the droprate for [Basic] Soul Taming Card, [Rare] Soul Taming Card, Special] Soul Taming Card, [Unique] Soul Taming Card.

5 Hours of circus 4, with lucky potion, 2 scroll that are 10m... not 10 minutes, 5 hours of farm!
    The drops it’s a joke and not all people can do circus 4 so... really useless drop event, hope that they increase drop 😍

Comment

See the latest announcement, drop tables are broken (ie not implemented) will be fixed on 6th.
      Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

I'm wondering if the drops in dd will be garbage just like last year's or they updated the drop tables(hahaha) so high lvl/geared people could farm the event in dd, you know the late game dungeon where event drops are usually non existent It will be sad to farm roa for 3 weeks and also it will be so bad for lowbies...Roa will be full 0-24 aka no pts for them

Comment

well a quick run of s1-4 of cc yielded 3 drops: 2 pet pots and a creature name change. No tamed pet.

As s4 dd has the worst drop rate of anything anywhere for event drops I'm not expecting many when I do my runs later.
          Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

Farming 80 min now and got 19 tamed pets drops

Comment

• JustBrowsing98
              JustBrowsing98 commented
              Editing a comment
              Farming where, what lvl, etc. I did 2 hours of dd s4 and got 3 tamed pet drops with LP, etc running.

• Rally
              Rally commented
              Editing a comment
              i smell bababab bullshit

• Tlear
              Tlear commented
              Editing a comment
              Rally it’s not a bull shit it’s just your natural smell i guess must be not very nice sorry girl
          Working...
          X