Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer scroll/npc?

Hey all!
    Starting this topic to ask the community.
    Do you also feel the need of a scroll/stone/npc wich allows you to transfer between PW-nusy-flumi-inferno-reviac gears? Because i really do I feel like iT could be a CS thing so it will drain money for the company and if it would be a CS thing, then it should be avalaible all the time. (also this should be the case with perfect scrolls, would give the company s*load of money :P ) OR an npc serve as a rupee sink. For example: i could downgrade my reviac armor to inferno with the cost of 10B and i get back only 70-80% of the materials or something like that So it will still be irritating for the people :P But having one of these options would be nice, since a loooot of players with end game items would like to try another classes, especially after re-balance ^^

Please draw some attention to this topic, we might be able to achieve something ^^ and if we won't be able to, then it would be nice to hear your great/not so great ideas about this

Don't think they will ever do this, as the current system basically locks the high end gear away and forces players to spend more in the cs...
    Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

• UnderTheInfluence
      UnderTheInfluence commented
      Editing a comment
      To be honest, i don't think either but i'm trying haha. But i also think that this could be a motivation for top players not to quit when they have everything and don't want to start a fresh character, but rather play on main but as a different class.
Working...
X