What's the plan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the plan?

I came back to rappelz around 10 days ago after a few months off, decided to use up my last purse of dark powers. The last 10 days showed rappelz at its worst.

No dps. No market to buy or sell. No one wants to play.

We've had the same dungeon for 2 years now. Citadel is a flop, it doesn't count.

Enchantment rates are as awful as ever.

The only item worth farming for is piss easy to get, tho I doubt anyone but me is annoyed at that.

Bugs are everywhere, and they are introduced into the game at every maintenance.

There are no further discussions about class balances.

The new GM seems to be non-communicative. All of them seem to be kicking the bucket down the road re; bags, bugs and citadel.

So what's the plan to fix all this? A little communication would be nice. Specifically, although I doubt there will be a GM-response, can you tell us what you intend to do about:

A) Purse of dark powers, a yes or no is well over due.
    B) Citadel and a new dungeon
    C) Bugs, and why they keep appearing?
    D) Class balancing. Do you think the job is over?

On a positive note, I really love slayer as it is now post re-rebalancing. It seems a much more well rounded class than the first balance attempt.

INB4 stop qq. INB4 I thought you quit.
    Last edited by Hitsuyga; 18-07-19, 08:36 PM.
    My youtube channel

Well, people are reporting people for petty stuff and they are getting banned faster then you think. I got banned without an explanation. I've noticed some people getting banned before I did as well. So RIP this game. Let it rest in pieces.

Comment

No idea, no word on any class fixes or changes.

I made an s4 ogre for fun but won't make it s5 because of supposed pet changes. So waiting on that.

Not played in a while because there's zero feedback on what's being changed or upcoming.

Comment

Yup, zero communication what so ever since Nazgul left.

Would like to see more class balance being done, some classes are still not where they need to be. And most importantly Pet re-balance, it would be nice to use the old legacy pet again without being called a troll.

Comment

No dps. No market to buy or sell. No one wants to play.
          Rappelz is not a top / new game so it is normal that people are playing for notalgy. Age is around 20/\++ because young people prefer to play games, where u dont have to put a lot of time to be good.. life fortnite or other F2P games.

We've had the same dungeon for 2 years now. Citadel is a flop, it doesn't count.
          Yep u are right here, devildom is boring because there is no challenge in game right now, every ppl can check that on Auction house with Devil Orbs price. Citadel is only funny thing if ppl wanna be on the top of the World.

Enchantment rates are as awful as ever.
          It's still same since some Epic's so its fine, game is too old to change full Enchantment system.

The only item worth farming for is piss easy to get, tho I doubt anyone but me is annoyed at that.
          Right, only one thing in Rappelz with good price is Devil Reviac card... but in 1-2 months it will be 10-20kkk so its shit price anyway. Increasing drop was good, but Devildom 6 is too easy, but as well its too late to change difficult of this in my opinion.

Bugs are everywhere, and they are introduced into the game at every maintenance.
          Of course, but no one report them right way... it should be like this (click to check video)

There are no further discussions about class balances.
          There is no point of telling us what they plan, we can chill and wait

The new GM seems to be non-communicative. All of them seem to be kicking the bucket down the road re; bags, bugs and citadel.
          This person got a broken game for third parties, I think it's normal that he is not very talkative. Only I have to admit that I have an objection to the competence of the new GM, simple questions about the game overwhelm him. For example, is it possible to extend the buffs from 210 LVL + 3 items, and he replies that the buffs will not fall after reclassing... WTF

A) Purse of dark powers, a yes or no is well over due.
          They tell 99999x times Nope
          B) Citadel and a new dungeon
          Citadel is fine, new dungeon or new "old style" grinding area with PK could be cool
          C) Bugs, and why they keep appearing?
          Because no one reporting them right way lol xd
          D) Class balancing. Do you think the job is over?
          Nope, they told us on Discord its not over, but they have a lot of work about other things in Rappelz.

btw i got video Hitsu for you <3

Last edited by Yavol; 19-07-19, 10:38 AM.
          Youtube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/c/Yavol
          Twitch Streams! https://www.twitch.tv/yavol_

Comment

• Tymbark
            Tymbark commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL !!! That video made my day ! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ this is exactly what hitsu would do at webzen office !!!

0 / 50 enhancing helm...

Comment

Let us be honest here. There is some valid points that Hitsu pointed out. Regardless of how you feel towards him/her.

1. The bugs are getting out of hand. Teleporting in HV, sometimes dd and other places with that lag makes the game beyond annoying.
            2. There is some balances that still need to take place.
            3. I am sorry Hitsu, I do not think the bags are coming back. They said no 100 times. Which makes zero sense to me as a business model. If you have a huge group of people who want a specific item and you do not want to sell that specific item. Item = $$ spent. No item = no $$ spent. It is a pretty simple Econ 101 model.
            4. Citadel is dumb. I have not even entered it cuz half the time I cannot play during those times specifically on that day. It needs rework.
            5. Give us a new dungeon already. A lot of us are just tired of Devildom already.
            6. Enchantment rates seem as crappy as they were before. I do not see any difference.

As for the new GM, I am giving them time to figure out what is going on. I cannot imagine being handed a game that is this bugged with a community that can be harsh. So, as we are all used to the quote of Rappelz... Everything will be fixed/explained "soon."
            Last edited by Confusion; 19-07-19, 04:57 PM. Reason: Grammar
            β™₯

Comment

• Hitsuyga
              Hitsuyga commented
              Editing a comment
              TY for focusing on the message, not the messenger.
              Regarding bags; Klaig and Syr have repeatedly said they are 'discussing it with the team'. This has been their line for months now.

It's true nazgul said no, but he's gone.

So I wanted a definite yes or no answer from the current GMs, before I decide to continue playing or not.

Last edited by StonerNL; 21-07-19, 08:41 PM.

Comment

It was mentioned they are working in a way to bring bags back in ''another way'', maybe a weaker version or maybe obtainable in HV or something. W.e it is it will take ages, same as the class rebalance and bug fixes. For sure there is waaaay less communication from the new GM.

Comment

I came back, played for a little while, and am now back to haunting the forums.

I was thinking of changing class but the biggest hurdle now is finding the gears and skill cards- currently have a temp and a marksman (180/175) and the biggest issue is finding any sort of party AT ALL on the times I tend to be active (UK timezone), so was thinking of swapping the MM for something a bit more durable (and slightly less clunky than DS spam).

Add in the fact that you literally just stare at the same room or rooms in DD until you get bored to tears, enhancing anything costs more than most new games, endless bugs and no decent new content to try out and it's not really drawing me back.

Nice changes to pet skills incoming, but will need to reset skill points spent to utilise the increased level on the heals.

Game really needs a complete overall and some new dungeons. Could rework outside areas to higher levels with better drops, and add new levels to all the underground dungeons with decent drops too.

As it stands now, it's just an old fashioned grinder with no real draw to bring new players in, with a restricted cash shop without many of the useful items that should be in all the time and prices that make your eyes water. Biggest mistake they made was deciding NOT to have the perfect transfer scroll as a stand alone item but rather hide it away in RNG 'lucky' boxes. This just makes changing classes even more frustrating- I'd happily buy several right now if they were in the shop!
                Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

• Confusion
                  Confusion commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "Biggest mistake they made was deciding NOT to have the perfect transfer scroll as a stand alone item but rather hide it away in RNG 'lucky' boxes." Very much this.

When those scrolls first came out, a lot of people were looking forward to buying them. When it was finally announced that it would be a "luck/random" type of purchase. A lot of people quit the game out of pure frustration. It was very disheartening.

There are only a handfull of people playing. Its over m8..
                Its like the merge never happend.

Comment

They are trying to milk money out of the cash shop as long as few people buy from there , other than that the game is dead not because its old but because of bad devs.

Comment

Lol the same topics on frenchs serveurs 😊
                    Bug , rate craft, no poeple etc etc .
                    Rip rappelz

Comment

Yup, we see the exact same things on the French forum, and I'm seeing that even here, there no response from any GM...

When wiil we have a true event, when it's worth playing ? (collecting ice for the princess so we could get ice again is not an event)
                      When will all these bugs finally be resolved ?
                      Will we have (at last) a new epic ? We are getting tired of farming DD.

What takes you so much time to leave us waiting for an eventual update ? Oh yeah... Since the beginning of the development of Rappelz The RIft, Rappelz was given up.
                      Serveur Lamia
                      Weeh, Oracle 192
                      Glorieuse, HΓ©ros 191

Comment

• UnderTheInfluence
                        UnderTheInfluence commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Also a re-think of the old content/drop tables/event drop tables and rewards would be really nice and they are not much of a work!! If the code is written properly If not, lf new devs :'D

• Weeh
                        Weeh commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Of course, there's a lot of stuff to do for the devs... Like making some old useless areas worth farming. Rappelz has a huge map but only a ridiculous portion of it is actually used by players. However, I fear the bugs ; modifying the map is going to bring all kinds of weird things ^^
                        Well, I hope that what we are asking for will soon be in game.
                    Working...
                    X