Lag at HV Teleporter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag at HV Teleporter

Are the devs aware of the INSANE lag at the HV (and only HV) teleporter?
    And if so, can we get any hope that it gets fixed ..soon?

If devs aren't aware, let me inform that the problem started with the last patch, every time you arrive the HV teleporter from elsewere, you get a massive lag spike, so bad that you only see a Black screen for 1 or 2 minutes, that's CRAZY!!. Nowadays i try to avoid HV as much as posible due that reason.

I've noticed that the lag gets worst depending on the number of players parked or in transit at the teleporter, when there is noone around you barely notice any lag. When many people parks at teleporter --> BLACK SCREEN forever.

This happens to me at Unicorn Server, idk if Reviac has same problem.

Regards.

Same here

Comment

some times happens on town or DD too

Comment

We are all facing it.

Comment

Hi again, i just want to give ya folks and Update and a work around fix on this problem:

- It happens on all Teleporters where 2 or more players are gathered at same time, i had experienced it at HV, Rondo and Devildom.

Work-around (thanks to Fushie for it):
          • Recall your loot pet before teleporting.
          If you recall your loot pet the lag will be gone. Yeah i tough it was a myth too till i tried and it just worked.

Comment

I noticed that too, although on a PC using Windows 8.1 I didn't get the lag, but the ones using 7 or 10 did.

Eva
            The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
            Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
            I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

is there any hope for any of the lag it is getting me killed a lot

Comment

• BlueCloud
                BlueCloud commented
                Editing a comment
                Scroll up and read my Work-around fix.
            Working...
            X