Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you people thinking about a change from GameGuard to EasyCheatProtection?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you people thinking about a change from GameGuard to EasyCheatProtection?

Hello. I played Rappelz a long time before the GG existed. Before it was introduced "apart from the BOTS" it was better from my point of view. One reads also here every now and then that people have problems with the GG. Therefore my suggested solution would be to exchange the GG for the EasyCheatProtection from the overseas publishers. Of course, some of you will now immediately express their concerns about bugs or the like only I guess less that it will come to significant bugs. Furthermore there would be a chance for Linux users to play this game. The GG is still "blocking me at least" with error 114 which was not the case with the ESP in my tests. Since I heard that it is even allowed to have started more than one client it should be possible to think about it this way. I am a Player on the Mephisto(DE WEBZEN SERVER) Server but it will nothing change when i do only write there. So let me now know what you peoples thinking about this.

MfG
    crawler
    Last edited by DerCrawler; 28-06-19, 08:05 AM.

One question - IF it comes WITH bugs why introduce MORE bugs into the game? If the only reason to use a new or another cheat protect is simply to allow Linux users to play Rappelz then it might help your cause to show how many Linux users would Rappelz actually gain? 2 ? 10 ? 100?

I'm not sure changing a cheat protect will help the current community but as always bringing new players in the game will help.
    Need to submit a ticket? Click http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/
    1) Choose the category of your issue.
    2) See if any of the listed articles resolve your issue.
    3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by (MOD)Hawk4hire View Post
      One question - IF it comes WITH bugs why introduce MORE bugs into the game? If the only reason to use a new or another cheat protect is simply to allow Linux users to play Rappelz then it might help your cause to show how many Linux users would Rappelz actually gain? 2 ? 10 ? 100?

I'm not sure changing a cheat protect will help the current community but as always bringing new players in the game will help.
      the question is if we have after this more or less or the same bugs? i know some bugs like the looting bug(invisible items) or as melee that you run back and forth and some bugs more what its have given. but without testing no one will know it and this is a topic to find out what the other players thinging about this is it maybe a good idea or not... i cant told a number of linux users they try to play this game its give maybe a lot or not this will show the time. i know some people under linux "me included" they try to did to run rappelz under linux. but i know some guys more(windows users) they have problems with the GG. so its a combination for 2 things that the game maybe run better AND that maybe come some players more. i know thats useless to asking directly for a linux client but my proposal can fix 2 things.
      Last edited by DerCrawler; 28-06-19, 02:20 PM.

Comment

What problems, there are no problems with rappelz

Comment

Originally posted by Uber1337 View Post
          What problems, there are no problems with rappelz
          maybe you have no problems but it give other peoples they have from time to time problems with the GG. so i have made this proposal as idea for fix this. its only bad when this guys they have this problem dont looking in this topic to answere here. but this contribution should rather be directed to those it also concerns. that everything is "ok" with the game is then less supportive. but i have already expected that the suggestion will fall on deaf ears or possibly be destroyed with too many such answers.
          Last edited by DerCrawler; 28-06-19, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X