Pluto Trials event title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pluto Trials event title

Hi, I have been collecting Pluto coins but I can not find how I can exchange them for the roleplaying items to get the new title as described in the patch notes. I don't see it anywhere in the NPC's exchange options.

Anyone knows how it is possible to get the Title and if so, what stats does it give?

That is a good question, because I already tried to combine one of each and it failed. Yay for more fails.

Comment

• Lamalas
      Lamalas commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you get them in the first place? Because I haven't figured that out yet.

• Confusion
      Confusion commented
      Editing a comment
      You go to any priest NPC. Click on "Pluto's coin to exchange for an item." Then click on "Pluto's toy." You will receive a toy. Do this at each NPC (Hori, Katan, Laksy and Rondo). You will get a different toy from each one. You then take all 4 toys and combine them. So far I only got fails. Unsure what the title is.

Thanks for the replies. Same here, only fails so far.

Comment

0/7 so far..

At 800m per try if you buy the coins, the succesrate seems too low

Comment

• Confusion
        Confusion commented
        Editing a comment
        tbh I gave up on this event. I just use the coins are buffs now.

Apparently the new Title gives +10 to all stats except luck. Compared to titles that could be gotten from previous events (coupon fanatic, Halloween candy) this one is really not worth it.

Comment

Yeah, I will pass. I already failed a few times. That was a few too much.

Comment

Working...
        X