X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TunisiaMaster
    started a topic Buff slaves

Buff slaves

I'm thinking of creating buff slaves , but I don't want to keep them for myself ,will it be against the rules to automate the buffing so everyone can come and get buffs any time ?

• TunisiaMaster
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed talking about +7 +8 buffs , pw gear , helmet they are x2+ stronger then HV

• Confusion
    commented on 's reply
    Those buffs are not "maxed". They are low level buffs. I believe OP was talking about higher buffs then the NPC buffs.

• BlueCloud
    replied
    mmm... do you folks know that the "Bufer Repede" NPC at the HV has the option "Player Buffs" to provide ALL buffs maxed and free?

Leave a comment:

• Tlear
    replied
    TunisiaMaster since we have scrolls in HV that autobuffing wouldn't be that super handy anyways

Leave a comment:

• Confusion
    replied
    I mean in all honesty. It is a sweet sentiment.

Leave a comment:

• JustBrowsing98
    replied
    If I was in charge I’d be taking a long look at all accounts using your IP address for possible botting. After all, if you’re considering bot buff slaves then it follows you know how to bot.

Leave a comment:

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
    replied
    While I am sure your intent is in the best interest of the players, there is a rule against setting up buff slaves that auto buff players:

"n. Use or distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications."

Leave a comment:

• Uber1337
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X