Buff slaves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff slaves

I'm thinking of creating buff slaves , but I don't want to keep them for myself ,will it be against the rules to automate the buffing so everyone can come and get buffs any time ?

yes

Comment

While I am sure your intent is in the best interest of the players, there is a rule against setting up buff slaves that auto buff players:

"n. Use or distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications."

Need to submit a ticket? Click http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/
      1) Choose the category of your issue.
      2) See if any of the listed articles resolve your issue.
      3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

If I was in charge I’d be taking a long look at all accounts using your IP address for possible botting. After all, if you’re considering bot buff slaves then it follows you know how to bot.
        Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

I mean in all honesty. It is a sweet sentiment.

Comment

TunisiaMaster since we have scrolls in HV that autobuffing wouldn't be that super handy anyways

Comment

mmm... do you folks know that the "Bufer Repede" NPC at the HV has the option "Player Buffs" to provide ALL buffs maxed and free?

Comment

• Confusion
                Confusion commented
                Editing a comment
                Those buffs are not "maxed". They are low level buffs. I believe OP was talking about higher buffs then the NPC buffs.

• TunisiaMaster
                TunisiaMaster commented
                Editing a comment
                Indeed talking about +7 +8 buffs , pw gear , helmet they are x2+ stronger then HV
            Working...
            X