Boss Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Event?

This seems more pk event that something else that opportunity give to others with that event to start had to remove VI is PK zone if they do Ks good the strongest will beat you but give you pk is an abuse against other participants.

What happened Webzen did not take into account that is an event for everyone would earn the one that will lower it more if they are going to kill you a +25 against a +10 +20 +12 not me ..

And I do not say it for me, I say it for what it looks like

That event to start is to lose god mother for the pure is to lose money
    Epic3 - 2007

Best part is this and the rest of the issues with the event were posted here on the forums and nothing was done about them since last time the event was live. Surprise!

Comment

More like constant crash event. That is all I have been doing is crashing since the maint.

Comment

esto es un evento pensado solo para los mas fuertes que ya tienen contabilizado en tiempo de los jefes y van por todo el mundo en modo pk matando a quien se aparezca quitando la oportunidad a los menos fuertes y quitando la oportunidad de disfrutar de una buena caza de jefes a parte se pierden las botellas de dios al tener que revivir y se quedan hay esperando a que se reviva para morir de nuevo es un evento muy injusto para una gran cantidad de jugadores que no tienen el poder para poder responder a todos los pk que si se favorecen de este evento este evento solo hacer perder la motivación de jugar en este juego GRACIAS POR UN EVENTO TAN MALO QUE SOLO AYUDA Y POTENCIA A LOS MAS FUERTES
        Last edited by Shizuro; 15-05-19, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Problem? go to the PVE server ...

Comment

• Kenshin
            Kenshin commented
            Editing a comment
            All the problems are not PvP related. If you can't see them, you are most likely part of it.

• Taannk
            Taannk commented
            Editing a comment
            How will you play in 5-10 people here? So many PK estimates and steals drop. The others play decent. But these few people spoil the game for everyone and most will leave. Last time I suggested, changing who first attacks the boss will get a drop, a simple solution.

Comone those people with "+25" items waste/invest A LOOOOOOOOOOT of money on CS or a INSANE life time playing the game, let them get fun with one event, they are those who get this game alive with all that CS money and you +12 player are just part of the game to make them get fun.

Just for the record u dont need to be +25 to pvp, u can EASY kill a +25 one if u are +22 with CS consumables and a perfect pvp set . but there is no way to kill it if you are just +12, why should you be able ? the point to get ""+25"" is that be a lot stronger, but in my personal opinion this game was perfect when the cap was +20.

Comment

• Kenshin
            Kenshin commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you just admit here on forums you are the worst type of person, the type the world is better without? A.K.A. Waste of space.? Congrats. I pity you, still missed the point.

• Anto
            Anto commented
            Editing a comment
            Why would you want an event not everyone can enjoy? If you started playing in e3 or yesterday it shouldn’t make a difference. These events should be trying to keep old players and bring in new ones. If you treat it like a power play and only players with the top gear can enjoy it you already lost potential new players.

It’s pretty sad and pathetic when people talk as if they are something special cause they spend a small fortune on a f2p game. But yeah I guess um thank you for keep the game alive.
            Last edited by Anto; 16-05-19, 05:09 PM.

• Taannk
            Taannk commented
            Editing a comment
            I am + 25 and I like to help the weaker with the boss if you think that theft of the game is what you hold, so you think you are destroying it.

"You may not have Money"

To be PKed and KSed.

Comment

Working...
          X