X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tienpauh
    started a topic Please make Citadel Instance dungeon

Please make Citadel Instance dungeon

Who else agrees? It would be nice to have more content in this game and a chance to try and tame this new pet. Come on it can't be that difficult to impliment this, please give us players something more to do.

• Tienpauh
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah exactly. It would be good to just allow it for us to party in normally, I dunno why they don't allow it, why create a new place only to allow it to be played on one single day and only by a select few -_- What about the chance to tame this new pet?? They think we want to do DD forever.... its not keeping my attention at least -_-

• Seansurfn
    replied
    Originally posted by Realize View Post
    im absolutely against that. why instanced dungeons again? i really hate instanced dungeons. i can play something else if i want to play alone. This is a MMORPG and therefore any upcoming dungeon shoudlnt be instanced
    who said you have to play alone? cube dungeon was instanced.. tons of ppl partied together.. geez man

Leave a comment:

• Anto
    commented on 's reply
    Also some guilds are bidding more then one slot with alt guilds. So that’s making it hard for other guilds to take part. The bidding part is stupid every guild should be able to do it each week. Then the top 10 guilds should be a rewarded. The top 3 get the best rewards out of the 10.

• JustBrowsing98
    commented on 's reply
    It's because the rewards are very lucklustre- and you can't control them either. And literally nothing drops so as far as most people are concerned the empty pet card is a myth- never mind actually taming one!

Paltry amount of tokens which can be exchanged for timed item even worse than the timed item you get for being on the leaderboard.

Still not collected enough tokens for the guild assistant leader thing or whatever it's called..

• Tienpauh
    replied
    There needs to be some change, last week on Reviac only 2 guilds completed the citadel, and so far this week only one guild has bid to do it. Soon no one will be bothered to do it. What a waste of content. Make it accessible every day and an option over DD to do.

Leave a comment:

• Imposter
    replied
    It shouldn't happen. This game needs more guild related content. I would agree to more opportunities to enter Citadel as a guild because it's kind of hard trying to get everyone in that wants to participate.

While I'm talking about guilds, please reconsider the way alliances work? Our guild was stuck in a dead alliance for YEARS because the alliance leader left for who knows how long AND owned a dungeon, and only by a miracle chance of catching said leader were we able to drop the dungeon and get out.

Allow guilds to leave an alliance as they wish, no matter the circumstance.

Leave a comment:

• Tienpauh
    replied
    Ya true, I mean allow us to enter it any day and multiple stages like DD, still keep the Saturday siege. It would be nice to have something new, all this hype about new pet and dungeon and we are being drip fed the content, it would be safe to say that the majority of people have not even experienced it.

Leave a comment:

• Kenshin
    commented on 's reply
    PW, Circus, UG, Cube are instanced and parties can enter. Dungeon Sieges are instanced and whole guild and alliance can enter.

• Realize
    replied
    im absolutely against that. why instanced dungeons again? i really hate instanced dungeons. i can play something else if i want to play alone. This is a MMORPG and therefore any upcoming dungeon shoudlnt be instanced

Leave a comment:

Working...
X