Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gouvernor's Stuff [Sadism]

Hello,

I wrote this post on the French Forum but nobody seems to have the answer, so I try here, Ô great and mighty \o/ .

I was wondering what the stuff with Sadism brings. The description of the skill is obviously not updated. Now, it regenerates 2% du max HP/hits (If I correctly understood)

The thing is that I like being careful. Therefore, I was wondering if 2 or 3 governor's stuffs with the skill Sadism bring:

A- An increase of % max HP/Hits, if yes, how much?

B- An increase of the activation rate. (Btw, what is the current activation rate?)

C- A et B

D- Placebo effect

My idea is to diminish the magical power in order to improve the survival (3 slots Stuff with VIT/INT/CRITPOW). I am not very fan of the "Glass Canon" build. To make it short, I am looking for a balance.

For the "OP" players, please, take in consideration that I am not spending a lot of money each month. My limit would be +22 everywhere (just to give you an idea of my possibilities). I do not use a lot of consumables (Hidden village, superiors stones (INT/VIT) and maybe one power critique).

Moreover, I can understand if some people propose me to party in group, because obviously I may survive a little bit more. However, I am a casual player. Generally, When I am connected, it's because I want to play, but not in 2 hours ! I want to play within 10/15min. Now, I am doubting being able to have a full group in this duration.

By advance, I thank you for your advice and information

Have a good game/ bon jeu à tous

PS: We might fusion and play together one day, so please be gentle with my level of English
    Last edited by Pitchoun; 01-05-19, 09:35 PM.

Unless it has changed and I doubt it has, the only thing that changes with more levels of the skill Sadism is the activation rate. Which seems to increase by 10% per level and cannot activate twice from one hit after going over 100% activation rate.

Comment

• Pitchoun
      Pitchoun commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, this is quite interesting. Basically, once we reach the level 10 on Sadism, it is activated every time.
Working...
X