Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NikkiTikki
    replied
    I agree with poster above, 30 min is good but let buff refresh scroll also refresh DT buff.

Leave a comment:

• MrLonely90
    replied
    honestly they should just make the refresh buff scroll refresh dt buff as well to 1h ya 30 min is good idea but like other guys said pet class doesn't benefit from this buff so if buff scroll can refresh it they can summon dt use the buff then get 2nd pet and use refresh scroll that way they are not forced to use dt as main pet or 2nd pet i mean is permanent dt buff broken i don't get it why they don't extend the duration to 30 min or 1h even 2h

Leave a comment:

• Anto
    replied
    Also let people know on discord and in game to come vote. More votes the better helps let the GMs know what we really want changed.

Leave a comment:

• Kenshin
    replied
    Would love to see Fearia and Lamalas thought process on picking ''Keep the same''. I bet it goes along the lines of ''trololololol''

Leave a comment:

• Hunter
    replied
    We will get cash shop scroll... Remember taming?

Leave a comment:

• LordCriis
    replied
    Yes nice idea

Leave a comment:

• Anto
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I remember them being taken out after a lot of people worked and payed to get them. There is really no reason for the buff to stay 7mins anymore. The game is changing and for years the DT buff has been used. It’s time for an update to the duration of the buff. 30mins just makes sense it’s not over the top but still leaves a lot of play time with out having to rebuff. I’m hoping we can get a lot of votes and the GMs see we would like it changed.

• Siriner
    replied
    I would also like to mention that you could get the artifact for those but for some reason they didn't like it and removed it long time ago, i asked QA how much it extended the duration and it was only 20sec lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X