X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (QA)Tharja
    started a topic Epic 9.6 Class Balance Feedback

Epic 9.6 Class Balance Feedback

There were a lot of class balance changes with the introduction of Epic 9.6 and now that the server stability issues have been improved players are able to test these changes for themselves.

Some classes have received changes which were never going to be well received by players, but some classes also needed to be changed.

Feel free to give your feedback here. But, try to keep it constructive. Tell us what you like about the changes to your classes, what you dislike and how you think things could be improved on the aspects which you dislike. These sorts of responses are far more useful, and much more likely to be listened to than a response similar to, "You've ruined my class, you're killing the game, I'm taking a break because Webzen is all that's terrible and evil with the world!"

Example:

I think that the p/matk reduction to Shadowforged plating could be improved by increasing the amount the p/matk reduction is reduced by per additional level of the skill. Skill level * 4 rather than skill level * 2.

I think that the DoT on the Corruptor skills of Explosion Trap and Shadow Atrophia are rather poor, although the change to a p/mdef % debuff on the latter is nice. Corpse Mine is still completely useless though.

These changes will not be undone to revert to how things previously were, but if you think they could be improved upon while still moving in the same direction, constructive feedback will be appreciated.

Resorting to amateur dramatics will most likely result in nothing changing though.

• Devilwolf
    commented on 's reply
    Totally agree. I could not stand what I was seeing so I had to take a break from the game.

• Tlear
    replied
    It's 4AM and I'm at work writing this on my phone is it might not look pretty .Here are my thoughts about BM.You have done great job rebalancing BM .Only few little issues there Forbidden Soul Harmony or soul Harmony (you get that when you are evoked) gear wth that skill and skill card only add time to it I think it's kinda pointless 1h and 18 min self buff with 3 pieces and +8 card .I would suggest that could be adjusted so skill card and extra 3 pieces of gear add you better stats from pet you transforming to and I'm not talking about massive difference but like a little extra idk few % would've been cool .Lets look ata other issue that been here since I can remember and I start in epic 3 before long time before MC class etc,WAVECUT skill it has been bugger for as long .BM have to kinda quickly position himself to have that skill actually work 100%of the time so many times while having mobs o my ass I spam skill and does zero damage ,its kinda shame this have not been fixed I have changed my build and wave cut now hits 4x35+mil each hit but it's kinda annoying when you Fire skill and it been used but zero damage dealt to mobs 😞.but there is a lot of positive changes you have done booting some of the skills like spinning blow and few others ,why I'm most impressed is someone finally had good idea to get rid of that usless unit of mentality and unit y of int dext of agi so much useful also awesome bonus to be able to use 2 of unities as the time that helps a lot .Minotaur BM 206 unicorn server

Leave a comment:

• Tlear
    commented on 's reply
    I think there been now for a while party rewards added if I'm not mistaken 8ppl pt getting exp boost

• Imposter
    replied
    Can you increase the speed of Thunderstorm Slayer animation to resemble the speed of the current Shining Buster?

Leave a comment:

• Seansurfn
    replied
    Originally posted by Majocue View Post
    The years pass and the gradual decline in this game does not stop, it is clear that perspective was lost, they do not make the effort to apply common sense in the role of each class and the type of game that is supposed to be. When Gpotato was in order, the game was fine, however, WEBZEN got out of control. Fun was supposed to be playing to win, but it turned into a game where you have to spend a lot of money to win.
    lol its always been pay 2 win

Leave a comment:

• Tgoll774
    commented on 's reply
    Meant to say Parrallel World Armor LOL. But as for my build, I two sets of +20 Lvl 20 Parralel World Armor with +60 stones. One is Int/M.atk/Acc and the other is Str/Vit and I have 3 +20 Lvl 20 Circus 2h Staffs with Int/M.atk/Acc and one +20 Lvl 20 Circus Mace with enhanced stones. I have S5 RPs on my belt or S5 Lydians and all the boss cards. I still do better as a 1h Mace and Shield Combo over a 2h Staff Mage even though the mace skills are pretty useless to use vs having more atk speed hence my drive to get DTs for my belt so I can rapid fire my hits and attempt a 2h mace with no shield.

This is a problem known for years and never got fixed along with pets and other issues. I can still make the class work, it just not as a Mage, only as a Tank while doing mage with Rudra Set when trying to tame certain mobs. Marbas set is useless as the mage tree is broken so I can't benefit from it. Endairon set works when I'm in a party. Rakashi set is most useful for me. Lamia set I never tried along with Annessa's.

• Anto
    commented on 's reply
    The problem with fire shield and Druid reflection passives isn’t the just being boosted to a %. The problem is it’s based of how much dmg you take. This is pointless cause it will never be worth it for pve or pvp. The numbers will always be to small also magus isn’t a tank.

They need to changes fire shield to % of the max hp that what ever is atking the player has. This would make it good for pve and pvp.

Same for reflection passives for Druid.

• PrinnyOverlord
    commented on 's reply
    Well they gave the % reduction to the druid only skills reflection of something, dont remember the name.

• PrinnyOverlord
    commented on 's reply
    I found the problem. Uses armor that doesnt exist. Said his DT uses circus warrior armor.

• Tienpauh
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, given they made Vampirism 10x worse than what they advertised it is no wonder Corruptors are totally broken now.

• Imposter
    commented on 's reply
    Fireshield should be a percentage rather than fixed values.
    Recklessness buffs are good, but the DoT needs to be reduced for WK's sake, or give WK more HP.

• Majocue
    replied
    The years pass and the gradual decline in this game does not stop, it is clear that perspective was lost, they do not make the effort to apply common sense in the role of each class and the type of game that is supposed to be. When Gpotato was in order, the game was fine, however, WEBZEN got out of control. Fun was supposed to be playing to win, but it turned into a game where you have to spend a lot of money to win.

Leave a comment:

• Fearia
    commented on 's reply
    How are you doing to be able to tank over a tank pet ?
    I mean, a tank pet is supposed to receive less damages than a char, and it is supposed to generate a lot more threat than you.

What is your build ? oO

• Fearia
    commented on 's reply
    "Fearia: You're completely right. But let's not forget ILikeCookies solo vid before event. With good gears, he would have matched any slayer. OL surely needs balancing, albeit the starting point shouldn't be from this buff event. "

I was not aware of his video, but I took a look and I disagree, he would not have matched any slayer.
    First of all, pets damages don't increase that much with +25 gear, because of the way pets gain attack on OL (from a +23/24 to a +25 spear, the pet gain less than 10% p.atk) and because of how the mob def works (pets can't have 100% ignor. like slayers have).
    Also, he have one pet good against dragons and one good against devils. That means one bad again dragons and one bad against devils (you can see in his vid, one of the pets deals 4M while the other one deals 2M). and he is using pet tanks (that means only 30%ish of dual attack while slayers have 100%, so when you see 4M, thats the equivalent of 2.6M on a slayer. And as far as I know, slayers still do more than 2.6M)

I also looked at the "noob templar" video,

"You should seriously consider dialing back the templar boost. This vid is with a 175 geared, 182 templar with +20/21 gear, and he barely needs heals. He never even broke 500k HP."

Don't say he barely needs heals. There is an ora literally spamming the restauration (~ 8 per room. thats more than a milion HP, not included all the other heals he receive).
    Restauration itself heals more than 130k per cast, and it can be casted every second :-/
    But this video is a great exemple of the synergy you can have in a party : the templar tank without doing a lot of damages and he is kept alive only because the ora have huge heals and the vm/corr are using their debuff (spd.atk, but also some stuns).
Working...
X