Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PrinnyOverlord
    commented on 's reply
    What if they changed drain arrow into how bloody blade was. Does damage and heals for a % of that damage.

• Farmeroftrees
    replied

180ish Deadeye
    +23 Lycan xbow (170)
    +21 Ramia xbow (160)
    +21 Wild Instinct armor (Nusylite)
    +9 Wild instinct boots and gloves (Nusylite)
    +21 Silairon belt with 3 s3 cerbs, 2 s5 Unicorn, Hector, Mephisto, SLK card

Before
    In 9.5 I could solo DD s2 bosses but it took forever and didn't seem worthwhile.
    I could tank 4 to 5 mobs in s3 because of self heal from drain arrow but again kill speed was slooooooooooowwwwww.
    I couldn't get past the first room in s3 because it took so long all my 1hr consumables ran out.

After
    Had to trade 1 Unicorn for s5 Skell on belt
    In 9.6 I can solo DD s2 bosses much easier because kill speed is faster.
    I can only tank 2 or 3 mobs in s3 and I have to use a heal pet but kill speed is much faster.
    I can solo s3 boss after careful pulling in the rooms leading to it - kind of like we used to do in Cube dungeon.......
    I can kill almost 2 full rooms after 1st boss in s3 before my 1hr consumables run out.
    I now feel like I contribute to overall kill speed in a party.

Conclusion
    While I don't understand the point of nerfing Wild Instinct along with removing self heal and lowering evaision, I have learned how to adapt and can accomplish much more.

Overall I really like the changes to Deadeye but Drain Arrow is pointless now (MP recovery isn't an issue for DE). I would like to see it changed back to self heal but with reasonable parameters - for example a 3 min CD with maybe a 7 second duration.

Leave a comment:

• Romankhris
    replied
    hello Tharja...
    i came back 6 months ago i used to play MM then Berzerker, til i found out the i really like the play style that DE used to have,o make things shorter, DE had a really good survival skill talking about Drain arrow + Wild instinc before 9.6 update came up, no that much atack but something that made him stand out, definitely atk spd plateau was really low for a Xbow when we know xbow should have some spd.

The thing here is that we kinda made a trade here, something that its not called balance, we (DE) kinda give up HP and self heal + other skill nerfs for more atk spd and adding second xbow more atk, but i belive that the only thing DE was missing was that atk spd plateau nothing else.

from personal exp, i went from been able to solo s2 DD take hector and the other 2 boses together, to not been able to kill just one 1 of those bosses without worries, yes a lot of improvement on the atk spd im able to take them down faster but rlly not cause one hit could just take half of my bar, evasion really mess up and the only self heals are gone instead we got mp recovery like if im a mage class not rlly worth having that skill.

Cry of arrows nice skill to spam only when your on DP, but honestly most of the DP they already have their known players, so for me if i found a Dp that'll be every other day, most of the time ill solo at this point i dont really play the same, but when i do i just try to learn about the 9.6 changes and for that i do solo dailies, my surprise was when i wasnt even able to solo S3 sol, we talking about stun after stun, when less u thing i was just dead bro, why was that evasion, before i was able to do s3 s4 even revived, Drain arrow used to help a lot, cry of arrows its really good but like i mencioned in DP, other than that it well just get you kill (depending vs who ur using it)

anyways, the only thing the i think well help the DE is either you give him that HP back to the drain arrow or give back that Wild instinc from 9.5.
    i thrutly think that the only thing DE needed before 9.6 update was that tak spd plateau.

have a wonderful day community.

Leave a comment:

• TheBlackWolf
    commented on 's reply
    make traps stronger and all dots AOE and stronger and we will get a very good class.

• Supre88
    replied
    For slayer:
    ---shadowforged should be changed back to a passive can lower hp from matk patk. But as a melee dd u need 200k hp atleast to withstand aoes from mobs in s6. And being forced to use a yushi card as a melee dd seems dumb.

---Give slayer a new tanking toggle like merc got 500%hp,-60%patk/matk,-30%cp,+300%hate

---- surge of adrenaline should eather give eva back or make it proc when atking not when atked. Sence its giveing crit power to help us in damage dealer mode.

---phaseblade nerf was fine. Think m/p ignore should go up a little more like 2%per lvl.

---pact with darkness eather give eva back like 20%eva 10%hp or make like blessing is now +30-35%hp not 10%

---twilight strike as of now is a worthless skill. I would make this skill into a dot damage skill.

---Armageddon the first aoe slayer gets as an assassin and no one uses. Animation time is so long and damage does is super low. The cool down is fine

slayer is a damage dealer/evasion side tank class. Should have less hp then merc and bersker and more eva then them. So if a beserker and merc have lets say 500k hp and 3k eva .then slayer should have 250k hp and 5k eva.

Leave a comment:

• Realize
    replied
    Hello there!
    i would like to talk about the changes that are probably coming in the future and already came with the last update.

Full DD Vs. Full Tank Modes:

I guess that the goal behind that change was to make people choose what they want to be. Mainly damage dealer or mainly tank. This basically is a good idea.

But a idea doesnt mean that it's good to implement it. Here is why:

When you are starting the game you have the option to choose a class. You read through it and can look at its Masterclass names etc. If i now see the "Slayer" i think of a killing machine who doesnt really tank and just kills things. Now it's an official offtank which doesnt apply to basic concept of the class anymore.

People took their time to make their classes work as a offtank before the update because the slayer is and was supposed to deal a ton of damage and doesnt really tank.
    They wanted fast killing and accepted the fact that they might have to spend a few bottles during the runs. But in return they could run trough those dungeons faster as other players.

So in the end i absolutely don't understand the forced pick of a class that is supposed to be a damagedealer to be full tank or full dd. This choice should have been made (and has been made) by creating your character. The class spectrum was ment to do that. As example: Voidemage is a full dd class and Templar a full tank.

By changing exactly that choice that we have made years ago you are destroying the fun of the game. Our choice was made and you chose a remake of this class so im quite dissapointed. I now am forced to play in tankmode because i can't play without it because i only have 170k hp. And if you now tell me that i have to run Devildom 3 Solo... nah. won't happen.

I took a brake for about 2 weeks now (even if i was active on discord sometimes) and came back to a even less working game.
    Guys please rethink your choices and open a public beta server for the coming updates. Items run out of time (like my fresh bag that now has 7 days left) and items went missing and even the support now tells me after the rollback: Uhhh, we can't find it in our database. Get your system running again and fix everything please!

Now as i promised: Things that i like about the Update:
    • new melee "attackspeed plateau" ,
    • new rupee limit (even if shops and the AH don't work with it)
    • Changed loadingtimes on the storage.
    • Vulcanuscard + Collection
    • Removed XP Penalty
    • Dungeon core rework (couldnt test it yet tho)
    • new Guildbuff (if dungeon owned)
    • Dueling has been improved
    • ROA mob rework
    • Confirmation button on sorting
    • Option to open 1k black boxes
    • Templar changes
    • double crossbows

If somebody actually wants a list of what i don't like feel free to ask me on discord/forum and i will create one. Have a good day everyone.
    ~

Leave a comment:

• SweetVengance
    commented on 's reply
    That is the point many of us are making as well. It seems they want to keep the top 5% and be damned to all the rest. Quit is the option they are giving new and lower geared people. As it is, probably only 95% of the population will quit entirely or just get bored of town and they just don't seem to care. They seem stuck on this path and have issued their war cry before flying their plane into the sinking ship. The top 5% OP toons can still solo, and the rest get to enjoy the summer outside NOT playing or paying into this game. Silly business plan if you ask me.

• DrRapp
    replied
    do not understand nerf.How many players are able to do DD 5 6 SOLO 1-5%? I have eq +22 helmet 24 skill card + 6 + 7 and i have problems witch dd3 (full buff pieces) Players who have full eq 25 reviac should have the right to play solo.Rappelz does not have a lot of players. To press on the team. to find pt is not so easy. Weak players will not be taken into the team +24 +25 to dd 4 5 6.

Leave a comment:

• Siriner
    replied
    Feedback for Magus

Bleak Squall being 1.5s flatrate made it clunky, there should be ways to lower the CD of it, best I can come up with is skillcard -3% CD per level.

Spear of flame and Enternal Pillar of fire needs updated M.Atk ratios just like how WK got its AoE damage increased, the dmg is pretty bad.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyMonkeyBaby
    commented on 's reply
    Great post. I laughed, I cried, I read it again. If I see you in game, I will swing by with my buffer and drop a free Asuran Haste on you. Sorry, that's all he has for buffs .. slayer.

• Anto
    commented on 's reply
    SFP hoh 😂

• Confusion
    commented on 's reply
    Just by the first few comments I already knew who you were lol. I loved your post. Tho, many people may not get your sarcasm. I enjoyed it along w your singing lol.

• NikkiTikki
    commented on 's reply
    They don't care about Corrupter, the class that needed a nerf VM was left alone while Corrupters got wrecked.

We got jack for it, VM still have OP passives, damage and life regen while Corr got nothing.

Still have only Venge as being the most viable way to play because the other skills aren't AoE or simply don't do enough damage.

I hope this wasn't the full Corr nerf/buff because that would be sad.

• Dcimforum
    commented on 's reply
    Hilarious!. A nice way to vent your frustrations :-)
    I think I get from your text that you are not quite in concurrence with those shiny new changes? My, whyever not?

• Hunter
    commented on 's reply
    magic hector does not heal
Working...
X