X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tegwen
    started a topic Hidden Dungeons

Hidden Dungeons

I would like to know from the Moderators why the hidden dungeons opened by the Gatekeeper are not exclusive to the party that opened them. I have gone into the Temple of the Exile multiple times and there are two or more other players in there waiting for us to get in so that they can run through all the rooms and kill everything before we do. Also, the fact that the mobs respawn is not the way it was in earlier versions. Can you not correct this so that the lowlifes cannot stay in there indefinitely? Can there not be a time limit like the events have? This is totally ruining the game for lower level players.

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
    replied
    The portal opens for a period of time and then closes. Any player can enter when it's opened and then others can find the koala to reopen the portal. I havent played in those dungeons for a while so as far as I remember there isnt a time limit on how long they can stay.

And you are correct, long ago it used to take a full party to go through those hidden dungeons and beat the boss OR we used to take one or two rooms and move back and forth. Now with much better gear and better damage the whole dungeon can be controlled by one or two people. And it's great for farming.

As for adding a timer, especially for events, that may be a great idea.

Leave a comment:

• Tegwen
    replied
    The issue that I was raising is that there was no open portal when we entered and the two people have been in there at two ends of the dungeon every day that we have entered this week, and speedily race around to kill all the mobs even when they see that we are in one of the rooms. I have played this game for many years and when we played it then, dungeon parties entered these dungeons and ran through it once and then left. I don't recall the mobs re-spawning back then either, but that was a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
    replied
    The hidden dungeons of the temples were never meant to be instanced for only 1 person, group or party. Once the portal is opened anyone can enter it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X