X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeeref1823
    started a topic What do you think about the changes in the 9.6

What do you think about the changes in the 9.6

I just want you to tell me your opinions about the changes to the characters (Templar, VM.Slayer). after having seen what will happen to them

Give your opinion positively, constructively, or destructively but politely hehehehe

They can also say that they would like to change of characters or abilities

Regards

• Dropik
    replied

Just had a s6 party where a merc tanked (with +25 flumi eq, ~900k hp without yushiva card), he even tanked the entire boss room simultaneously (without gnoll buff), definitely a buff for group play
    Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
    • Sorry but players lvl 175 180 eq 22-23 have problems in dd . 25+ players will not take us to the party dd 4 5 6 So I do not know how a nerf is going to help finding a party

Leave a comment:

• PuppyMonkeyBaby
    commented on 's reply
    You will not be alone, of the 6 friends i play with, 5 are considering taking an epic off to go play another game. Near pointless for a 175 +23 weapons to stand there for 2 luna chips on 1 mob in room one of roa. bye bye cash shop and hello mmorpg review websites.

• JaimeLannister
    commented on 's reply
    Just had a s6 party where a merc tanked (with +25 flumi eq, ~900k hp without yushiva card), he even tanked the entire boss room simultaneously (without gnoll buff), definitely a buff for group play
    Improvise, Adapt, Overcome

• Corta
    replied
    After all the time waiting to get back, I cant believe what the QA Team/Gms did with Merc.

Where is the "We will probably nerf ws but we will keep the damage output"? I dont care (and i would love) to be casting many skills, I didnt like ws as it was but dam at least change one of the many useles merc skills to aoe... Ofense breaker and defense breaker aren't enought to balance that damage lost.

On the other hand, merc always needed hp cant understand why it was deleted from invigorating aura. 33% Blessing isnt enought, atleast keeping it like yesterday patch with arround 170%ish would make sense.

I think new skill would be able to semi-solve it but it isnt able because of that hard hit of -60% P.atk -10% cp...

Also the 1h sword seems to be an option but only if you wanna be a single target toon, opening WS to be used with 1h weapons would be nice.

Seems most of the classes got a hard nerf, probably this new update will keep me on retirement, and probably thats the best option.

Leave a comment:

• Confusion
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with you. I feel these nerfs were a bit extreme. I am not sure if QA expected us to be nostalgic over the past and forcing us to party. But some of us actually enjoy soloing. I think I may bow out this epic even though I just came back. Oh well. I worry for the pet classes... their nerfs are coming next.

• TheMerger
    replied
    Alright so here is what i dont understand... you release a stronger content then nerf most of the classes.
    Merc got a hard nerf in total damage output even tho you changed invig. And that is another thing you said you would compensate for with other skills. this is not the case. total output is much lower than what it used to be so merc will now be unwanted as a dd and maybe , just maybe wanted as a tank....

A good thing with this uppdate tho is the magus changes, still does nice damage with dots, lost some damage with bleak but gained more buffs to become a support.

The QA team have apparently fucked all the players. idk what you guys are thinking but ill be taking a break aswell. can put my money somewhere else because you have now fcked upp the gameplay for people who dont have time for dps and wants to solo / duo.

And those who will say some shit about that go piss urself. Unicorn does not have enough players to make alot of dps, for me it is MAYBE 1 per day since most ppl have diff timezones.

GG webzen / Qa you are loosing alot of players with these nerfs.

Leave a comment:

• WaterDragon29
    replied
    warriors dont need to be nerf they have no magic no range no help they just fight with their hands

Leave a comment:

• Realize
    replied
    Well i'm actually surprised that everything worked fine on the testserver. Let's hope that everything will be solved soon. So far i can just give you some entertainment with a Slayer video 9.5 vs 9.6 Devildom Stage 5.

Cya

Leave a comment:

• SyntheticPuppies
    commented on 's reply
    Though I agree with your view that "maybe the nerf was to encourage parties?" I have to say that many of the girls in our guild who play Rappelz on a regular but erratic time frame and with many time zone constraints due to being from many different time zones and who have busy lives with either work or attendance in college or university are forced by necessity to play SOLO many times. Also, it is next to impossible for our guild and 5 allied guilds to organize a dungeon siege for the same reasons. We love Rappelz and currently have 200 members in our guild and have been playing it for many years, but it's truly frustrating when these Epic so-called "re-balancing" make the game harder and harder to get anywhere these days without being forced to spend a bundle of real cash.

It's tough enough to be able to get by if you are working to pay for rent and food and utilities not to mention Internet these days but as University students with the high cost of tuition and books etc. as well as lodging every dollar counts and nigh impossible to make ends meet as is. This has become a game for independantly wealthy individuals who have no need to work and have too much time on their hands...

• Uber1337
    replied
    Every big change is a money cow, Dura gear was, lvl 160 gear was, lvl 170 gear was, same with soul pets and now the upcomming "NEW" pet.
    I bought my S5 for 55 BIL and prices are already down to 30 bil. They just want/need 2 make money. This is one of the ways 2 do it.

No way developers will create a game that will allow you 2 invest in ones, and then enjoy the ride.
    If we wernt so +25 horny there wouldnt be a problem, but we are, we wanne be the best and they know it

Leave a comment:

• Tienpauh
    commented on 's reply
    Well then given whats happened it looks like balancing classes IS rocket science to those who are doing it here. They are mucked it up, oh dear. Aim to keep people playing by making their experience expanded not limit it and frustrate them and making the game harder by ruining all the hard work in their character development. I've already started playing something else but eagerly await some improvement hopefully soon but I am not holding my breath based on how they have manged this game over the years. For shame!

• Seansurfn
    replied
    Originally posted by IllBeBack View Post
    you guys know way to much about the math in this game. all i hear is people are complaining about not being able to solo S6 DD as well, while they complain there are no parties. maybe the nerf was to encourage parties?
    its usually the soloers who pick the most op common overplayed classes then it gets nerfed.. thus why i didn't rebirth like they all begged me to do because i already dumped thousands of dollars in this game.played a class nobody cared about (overlord) then they boosted it a lot. still no aoes but the new pet will take care of that. the game was originally requiring full parties and pets were many times used to solo.. ever since they eliminated that the game declined. its selfish big headed players that ruined this game. they grind 24/7 to get the best gear then the class gets nerfed and its all for nothing.. they want you to rebuild/rebirth characters to spend cs items. its about money but i got money so whatever but i quit after theres no s6 dps to do.

Leave a comment:

• Klaig
    commented on 's reply
    If you have good buff characters you won't need those buffs.

• Imposter
    replied
    I have some mixed feelings about Merc, but I have a feeling it will be alright. Although, I hope the HP boost from blessing is good enough so I'm not worrying about dying from the HP loss of invigorating essence.

Thank you for fixing Wild Stream and Divine Flash, I feel like my merc's not going to be a one-trick pony anymore, and can use the nice new AOE breakers to help do damage/debuffs/threat.

I like the idea of Defense Stance too, however it's almost as if they should have more threat than 120% for losing 60% patk... Maybe if they called shadow forged plating this it would make more sense as to the changes.

Now all that's left is for you give merc a viable 2 1h sword build, and I'd be happy.
    Last edited by Imposter; 18-03-19, 12:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X