Terminated players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminated players

Can terminated players be removed from leaderboards if the ban is permanent and won't be overturned?

Currently there are 3-4 (not sure of the last one) occupying spaces in the top 15 of leaderboards who can't ever play again.
    Last edited by Hitsuyga; 22-02-19, 12:29 PM.
    My youtube channel

Weren´t you banned on discord ?

Comment

• Hitsuyga
      Hitsuyga commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i was? But being removed from a third party platform =/= terminated in game, so I fail to see the connection to my thread.

Did I offend you in any way with my post? My guess is you were one of the banned players ^^?

3-4 in the top 15.... im intruiged
    my guess is that they are from 2 guilds.... a total of 3 different classes

Comment

lol no wonder theres not been a single dp other than moms at night oh well im retired now anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Seansurfn View Post
        lol no wonder theres not been a single dp other than moms at night oh well im retired now anyways
        I thought rappelz was a solo player game?

Comment

I dont know that this can be done without identifying the players ie naming and notifying the community about a player's ban. I'm not sure Webzen will remove players who may/may not have been banned. And has been the history of Rappelz - players can be unbanned later so I would leave everything as is.
          Need to submit a ticket? Click http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/
          1) Choose the category of your issue.
          2) See if any of the listed articles resolve your issue.
          3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

When is permanent ban not permanent? Lol

I don't really care if they get remove not like it really matters aside from number 1 every other number is meaningless to me at least. Also if they are infact permanently ban eventually they'll go down the list if they are allow to return they would need to readjust the leaderboard so is meaningless to do anything.

Comment

As this is off topic - I've been here long enough to know that a "Perm" ban may not be "perm". Years ago certain players were perma banned and a new GM came on board and unbanned everyone for a fresh start, as in one more chance. So GM's can change their minds on any and all situations as it is in their ability to do so.
              3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

• Hitsuyga
                Hitsuyga commented
                Editing a comment
                This pretty much answers my question then. Ty.

Also you forgot to edit a comment in my other thread naming and shaming someone before you locked it.

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
                (MOD)Hawk4hire commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanx for the heads up - I thought I did edit that player's comment. As to this - while I do understand it would make a difference to remove players from the list, it becomes a 2 edged sword re: not telling the Rappelz world "hey look at these players that were banned" to having players notice "hey player X isnt on the list hmmm he must have been banned". Tough situation for Webzen's GMs to be in. All in all the GM's do the best they can do for us.

If someone breaks the rules and gets banned why protect them?

Comment

It has always been a rule against naming and shaming players. And in some cases bans or mutes may be temporary or perm.

Comment

Originally posted by IllBeBack View Post

I thought rappelz was a solo player game?
                  ya it is =P

Comment

Maybe they should just remove players that have not logged in for 3 months or more? That way you wouldn't know who had been banned and who has just stopped playing.

But it would shrink the leaderboard by a huge amount which might show how few players play the game now, so probably not going to happen.

As it stands, much of the 'leaderboard' after maybe the top few is a list of past players.
                    Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding why this is an issue? If they're not playing, active players that are performing well enough to get on the leaderboard will surpass them, because for whatever reason, they're not playing any more. If that's not happening for some, then maybe the problem isn't the leaderboard?

Comment

Working...
                      X