No announcement yet.

Dark Purses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want the bags back in cs too. its hard without becausae i think they are a new item that cam back so i set up my char with this. and now a few player have 10 are more bags in the shop box and the most no one so it splits the community. Bring it back fast !!!!!

Comment

Why is it, when I read this thread, I keep getting flashbacks to E3-5ish "DPLF HLP"? As I sit in HV going through my day to day, I read a lot of "buffs plz", or similar, some not as polite, posts, which also brings me back to this thread. As far as I can tell, the best thing to do is leave them out of the game.

Comment

I want the bags to come back to cs cause evidentally i was taking a break from game and didn't have the chance to buy like others. Give everyone a chance to get the bags

Comment

Refunding $ for bags won't happen for sure that much I can tell you all( even I wouldn't mind at all bag no bag still was able to farm DD s6 before those bags ) .What is should happen is bags should come out again and again but in version let's say 25-35% less op and trust me Webzen would still sale a lot of them means they make $ game would be so much "broken "because bags and players would be happy that someone listen them and find some alternative way for issues that's so many players have since theirs bags expired ( some says they will quit others beg for bags day after day on Discord etc ) I mean it's win win to brings bags back in less OP form even 50% less op would be still cool I'm sure.at the end of the day we are customers and without us Rappelz won't bring profit so once in a while would be nice to be heard I guess. Unicorn server BM lv206 Mino

Comment

The release of epic 9.6: http://en.rappelz.webzen.com/News/All/1000000000/4945

This would be the perfect time to release the bags one more time. The GMs should seriously consider this, along with the new epic sales. Between the incoming nerfs to your most popular classes, without any boosts to the remaining being released any time soon, this would be the perfect opportunity for a good will gesture and to soften the blow of the nerfs.

Players will start to return to the game during new epic as they usually do. Will they like the fact that some people have these OP bags, while they get penalised for not playing? Will they stay?

Risk losing another large chunk v bringing back and keeping current players? While also making $$$? Seems pretty simple to me.

A comment from the GMs about if the bags will ever return would be nice. Constantly keeping players in the dark is becoming quite boring.
            Last edited by Hitsuyga; 22-02-19, 09:47 AM.
            My youtube channel

Comment

• Taurus81
              Taurus81 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am 100% agree with you. There are so many ways to bring more players and more money for webzen by just adding small things to the game...I would imagine letting the pets put the same equipment as the regular players, putting rebirths, hoh and perfect enhancement scroll as regular items in CS. Things like that will bring more people and money, but hey we are not sales guys to this company, they should pay us to give recommendations lol
          Working...
          X