This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navysealx
    started a topic Rappelz still alive or dead?

Rappelz still alive or dead?

hi guys i played rappelz 7 years ago, beautiful game.
    i wanna back but i think is a dead game, isn't it?
    if yes, someone know a good mmorpg same of rappelz? thank!

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
    replied
    Closing due to necro.

Leave a comment:

• TunisiaMaster
    replied
    I used to play rappelz back in 2007 i think ? ..anyway I came back 2 weeks earlier I had fun getting to level 171 , then got struck no real goal to play except farm everytime i login for hours to get some decent gear , now I don't enjoy the game again , I will probably quit and comeback few years later to do same thing lol . for your question depends on the server for my exp Undine (PVE ) is dead , Reivac(PVP ) has decent player base at all the time .

Leave a comment:

• XXGohanXx
    replied
    If there is one thing Rappelz has proved over the past 13 years is that its never going to die unless the company shut it down. People quit and come back from time to time , you will see more people on during holidays and events its in on going cycle even with the bad updates , unstable servers, and lack of new contents this game still has a good amount of population. Have a good day ..

Leave a comment:

• Z3NUS
    replied
    is it still same old dungeons ? at start

Leave a comment:

• JustBrowsing98
    replied
    It's very quiet. US servers might say they are 'full' at peak times but that's probably less than 500 total log ins, 70% of which are buff slaves or stands.

Getting any sort of party going outside of the weekend peaks might prove difficult, so make sure you have access to full buffs, and of course a few hundred billions to max out a guild buff unless you join one with it.

Still there are people around as every now and then someone in the top 200 levels up, so come back and enjoy it again.

But to start a new toon, you get a lot of level up stuff which will help you to 150 in no time.

Leave a comment:

• ScarletQueen
    replied
    Rappelz is not dead yet, though it is losing followers! The newly created Reviac PVP server seems to be always bursting at the seems with people, and the less popular Unicorn PVE server I belong to is always at least 1/4 full according to the population bar at sign in.The guild I belong to has no less than 200 members at the moment and we have 4 allied guids as well. I have been playing Rappelz since 2002 but had to stop for awhile due to my University studies and super heavy workload as well as having to work part-time to pay for tuition and books, but, I'm glad to see that it's still very much here.

Yes, there are a lot of graphic intensive games online I could be playing, but, I do not have the funds to be spending a fortune on a newer and faster computer and more powerful Video Card to play them, so; although Rappelz is simplistic in it's graphics by today's standard I still like it best over more complex games with difficult user interfaces. I hope it will still be around for quite a while yet as I have always been a loyal fan.
    Last edited by ScarletQueen; 25-01-19, 11:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mateusz
    replied
    It's not dead. Not yet at least In my opinion there's around 300-500 active players on eden and something like 5-10k on serafin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X