Rappelz and Steam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rappelz and Steam

Is there any possibility of coming to rappelz steam?
    I Think it would be great if it comes and you can have more players

Because Webzen wants to keep all the money by themselves, but at the same time is a bad model of business because with Steam they can get more players as you said

Comment

Steam would be a good idea, as long we could still access the game the current way too. This was asked a long time ago and a former GM said there would need to do some coding to make the game work through Steam.
      Last edited by (MOD)Eva; 25-01-19, 10:07 AM.

Eva
      The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
      Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
      I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

I used to play Knight Online and they game was almost dead after they switched to steam and now all their servers are full now

Comment

Comment

And just to point out something, I have a few games from steam and for sure, 2 are available without steam interaction.

Comment

You are funny, i can bet webzen will NOT give 30-40% cash income to Steam.

Comment

Why is this not being considered??? Even if it would hit the cash shop income by 30-40% I could see the population ( and therefore income ) overduplicate by this. NEEDS to be done!

Comment

They should be able to negotiate a deal whereby steam gets a share of income generated from the new players that come via steam. It's really not hard to work that out.

Might need to open another server if they did it, but would need to allow transfers between servers so that any new server gets some older players.
                  Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

• Opetakias
                    Opetakias commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What could be even more beneficial would actually be joining the epic store,come to think of it people are using it a lot and rappelz would stand out more as a quality game compared to the average in there thus attracting more players

First of all trainee island and all that stuff would need a fix real bad. Before that happens nothing will happen for steam
                  -> Check me out on Youtube

Comment

• Opetakias
                    Opetakias commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would agree but I believe that trainee island still teaches you the barebones of the game if you don't skip it altogether. What do you mean by all that stuff? Game even without all the fixes can be played as a classic and some people do prefer simpler graphics and the in depth pet system, as much as we have complained about rappelz in our lives ,there is a reason we are still playing it and there is a reason why people should play it as well, point being I do not see a reason to pose more hindrances ( as per our experiences every communication they have to do with gala lab is a major problem)
                Working...
                X