Sand beads...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sand beads...

As it is now, the hardest part of making the new gear is not the orbs, not the low rate scales, not the high amounts of refined...
    It's the sand beads. The current rate is 5~%. I opened 11k boxes last night for a grand total of 471 sand beads.

It took me about 8 days to farm for 11k boxes. In the same time, I farmed thousands of refined, about 30 yushiva essence, 11 devil orbs, etc etc.

So if I spend two weeks farming for reviac armour for example, I would have the orbs, I would have the essence, the refined, the white and black beads. But it would take me another 10ish days to farm for the beads.

(Usually 2 hr per day farming)

My suggestion is to even the time spent farming. Double the sand beads rate from boxes to 10%, meaning that by the time you have refined, orbs, etc, you will surely have all the beads required.

I don't know anyone who made these gears without having the buy these beads. They are currently everyone's limiting factor despite being the absolute easiest to farm. I'm almost done making my gear anyway, just have up the boots/gloves from 190 to 195, so it doesn't effect me much. Just a thought.
    My youtube channel

This made me sad, just realized how weak I am. You can get 1000's of refineds in 16 hours of farming? At best I get about 1-2b/ hour of farming

As for the soul beads, I agree. The rate of sand's is too low.

Comment

• Hitsuyga
      Hitsuyga commented
      Editing a comment
      D:
      It was more like 20-22 hours of farming. And it's only true when I do S6 duos. And by thousands.. it's more like 2250-2500.
      Most of the time I'm in s4 and get 20 refined lol

The drop rate of sand beads dont make any sense , i have all the things always to do reviac gears but miss 100 % all the time the sand beads nothing more then that. Its kinda retarded the rate to get something so simple compared to the rest of the materials you ned to do your gears !!!

Comment

or they could just half the rate at which you get refined/orbs then you will get everything at the same time. Reviac armor is not meant to be easily obtained.

Comment

• Hitsuyga
        Hitsuyga commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly, i'd find that more reasonable than letting sand beads be the last thing you need.

But reviac armour isn't easily obtainable. You may have misinterpreted my example to infer that. It took me about a month to make reviac armour. And a month and a half before that to make inferno armour. And I bought a lot of the ingredients on top of all of that farming. Most would take 3-5 months to up 185-195. That isn't 'easily obtainable'.

That is a luxury problem that only a few classes have .. just think of all the classes that never have a chance to do s6 duos even with ecellent equipment.
      Then you realize how easy it is as a VM to get those beads and how silly and stupid this game looks for other classes.

That's the reason why I stopped a year ago and sadly, everything is still the same.

Comment

• Hitsuyga
        Hitsuyga commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you're behind the times?
        Classes that I heard of duoing/soloing S6:
        MM
        Merc
        VM
        Slayer
        Corruptor
        MB+OL
        BM
        Templar
        Zerk + Ora
        And a war kahuna with permanent earth.

Besides, my only point in making this post is that sand beads lag behind everything else. That's it! Everything else is added spice and off topic.

• Rukenshin
        Rukenshin commented
        Editing a comment
        Pft Slayer can't solo s6!!!

are they still droping inside toa,tols, and toe hard mode if so manybe better drop rate in there idk

Comment

• Lamalas
        Lamalas commented
        Editing a comment
        First of all, you have to be lucky to have the dungeon all to yourself. Since it's not instanced that's pretty rare.

And when you do have the dungeon all to yourself, can kill them as fast as they respawn, have 500+ luck and a luck pot on, they only drop a few (2-4) in an hour of killing.

You do know you can make the beads from the other beads and iron ingot/s +crystals right?

Comment

• Lamalas
        Lamalas commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't, can you give the exact formula?

• Mateusz
        Mateusz commented
        Editing a comment
        @Lamalas
        You can obtain Iron Ingot from merchant store, 1kk each.
        There's formula in combine window, trials of devildom, Black Dragon's Soul Bead and Sand Dragon's Soul Bead.
        To make Black Dragon's Bead you need to combine 10x White Dragon's Bead, 10x Crystal of Devildom and 1x Iron Ingot.
        To make Sand Dragon's Bead you need to combine 10x Black Dragon's Bead, 30x Crystal of Devildom and 3x Iron Ingot.

What is iron ingot?

Comment

• Mateusz
        Mateusz commented
        Editing a comment
        An item you can buy from merchant. 1kk each.
    Working...
    X