This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why??

i dont understand with this game.......updates never done correct or ontime ......9/10 the events are bugged when release it seems like players are constantly waiting for devs to do there job i mean whats so hard? i play other games and there is nothing like this ever....and if there is the servers are down for 5 mins problem fixed straight back online but it seems like the devs of this game have like 6 hour downtime for the server still cannot do it correct and then take another 4 hours? what the hell? isit just me or is anyone else getting tired of this

and before people hate....i help run a client with many addons for another game.........and even us as a third party client that has to wait on the main game updates to be success before we can update our client...... what im trying to say is we run like a second version of a game client (not for rappelz or any webzen games a different game(company)
    and even we our servers can be down for all of 5 mins we update recode sort through very very fast......we started as a computer in bedroom and we was still able to do 10x better then this.....so before haters hate ...think about that ...

Comment

can a moderator admin game dev or gm reply to this and tell me what the problem is? i played this game 13 years ago and landscape wise has like not changed at all loool i bet 95% of the game code is still the same as so long ago....so can i just ask whats with the major struggle all the time to keep the game up and running good?

Comment

• Xmia1
        Xmia1 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right!!! this game is not "new game" but crash, "unespected error", bug of all kind, bugged event, what's going on? 10 hours of maintenance? not enough?

And i play on UE server, so no merge, no strange things, what's happened?

welcome to rappelz

Comment

Ever heard of "soon" ? Rappelz is always teaching us patience. Its good maintenance takes longer so u can enjoy real life further. No QQ pls

Comment

• Ilexcelis
          Ilexcelis commented
          Editing a comment
          soon what? the comment you just gave was dumb and means nothing on this post....... it wasnt a answer a hate full message or a reply to this post in anyway....please dont be this dumb again thanks also.... your account has been created today so you did that just for this message? what was you saying about life? i think you dont have one haha

Xmia1 Seansurfn wooow 4 hoours past there time still not on what isit? like 12-14 hours mainti? i think the staff need to quit cause they suck at there job lool but its ok guys theyll give us 25 percent exp for 1 day...but to gain the exp youve lost in that day youd need exp boost for like 2 weeks... but as we all know it wont happen cause staff on this game suck

Comment

You really need to go outside more. Game down? Find something else to do. Wailing on forums isn't gonna help you.
          Last edited by Hitsuyga; 11-12-18, 04:19 PM.
          My youtube channel

Comment

• Ilexcelis
            Ilexcelis commented
            Editing a comment
            says the person who has posts from years back also some failed youtube channel? seem like to me you are the one that needs it.... and help lol also you have bad ratings... clearly unliked so shhhh you fail at what your doing haha also this guy is commenting and sharing posts from 8 years ago? what was you talking about? hahaha and it wasnt wailing and judging by others people agree and are thinking the same thing so shhh
            Last edited by Ilexcelis; 11-12-18, 04:27 PM.

• Hitsuyga
            Hitsuyga commented
            Editing a comment
            I understand you live and breathe this game, so your brain cells aren't working right now. I'll let you off this time. Seek help though. For your mental health, but also for better comebacks.

• StonerNL
            StonerNL commented
            Editing a comment
            for once i agree with hitsu..

Hitsuyga hmm i started 2 months ago you started over 5 years ago? please think before you comment please as your making your self look dumb on a reasonable post your kind of dumb like i said so enough with the comments thanks live and breathe this game.....started 1 / 1/2 months ago compared to 6 years? will someone get this down and outer a lollipop please? StonerNL read the facts moron
          Last edited by Ilexcelis; 11-12-18, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Ilexcelis
            Ilexcelis commented
            Editing a comment
            also i see you have like 6 accounts.... how pathetic lol i bet you have slaves to buff your buff slaves .....now hush nobody... lol......what facts? like i said a dumb nobody now hush
            Last edited by Ilexcelis; 11-12-18, 06:29 PM.

• StonerNL
            StonerNL commented
            Editing a comment
            what facts? the rage you put in on forums? all you do is raging about game blabla. yet you still play...

ill leave this here..

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MetallicSp...ow-max-1mb.gif

Comment

Greetings,

Please find the details regarding the weekly maintenance below.

UPDATE:

Server Merge is still on going and US Maintenance has been extended indefinitely for extra work during the merge. We will keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience.

message on server staus..... like i said people put up and shut up attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Ilexcelis View Post
              why??
              Because http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rap...r-merge-date-3

We underestimated the size of the databases from Betrayal and Undine.

The Rappelz team took a strong stance on not deleting any old data.

But this means 10 years of data (Tortus, Pantera, Salamander, Yeti, Tanda, Lydian, Bahamut and Tyrant) all being squished together.
              Two servers were merged, but they contained data from eight servers. Sorry it took so long, but it's finally done. Servers are up!
              Important things: forum rules - what Mods can & can't do - customer support ticket area

Comment

Working...
              X