Partying has become very difficult

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partying has become very difficult

Trying to create a party for devildom has become ridiculous. Please increase the level gap difference because today I waited 4 hours trying to create a party and it was not successful, this is extremely bad, never had such problems ever in all the years I've played this. Server merge doesn't seem it will save this problem either, the level gap needs to be increased, and even perhaps that won't save it! Damn it.

+1!
    Also with the game as gear- dependant as it is, I don't even see the need for the party range at all. Increasing the party level range vastly would be a great help in forming dp's. After all, dp's are what keeps the community connected and are therefor of paramount importance for the survival of the game.

Comment

you want to throw 175 with 200 in one dp? where schould they go, dd5?
      the "low" lvl will get one shot and will probably miss dunno how that'll help. And if the high lvl goes into lower dd instances, it has a feeling of a lvl service with up to now benefit for the higher player.
      also, you would have to live with exp and drop penalties due to the high mob lvl...

Comment

• Kenshin
        Kenshin commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny, I must be God then, using character under lvl 180, I don't get 1 shot, not even using yushiva boss card, using +9 armor, even trioed s5 with friends of around same lvl. The second point isn't valid because if there are higher lvl characters with better gear in the pt they shouldn't go lower, only higher.

I have been in some guild dp's with some in the party are 200+ whilst I'm only 177.
      I didn't have problems hitting the mobs in s6 (and that's wihtout using m acc belt pets) and healing works perfectly fine obviously. Dying? -> Bottles.
      Importantly, gears and class are more indicative of a person's contribution to a party then his/her level.

However, There was the exp penalty wich results in dp's just for dailies and almost no dp's the rest of the time due to the low population.

Comment

Yeah even allowing a gap of 25 levels would help a lot.

Comment

ive played other games that lower or raise effective level based on where you are grouping. it however has nothing to do with the gear you are wearing

Comment

Working...
          X