Events Events Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events Events Events

Ty for all the events you guys are creating, its apreciated.
    But it seems all the events are created for high level players,

Like the Turkey event.
    Drops only in high level spots.
    Not counting the roa,toa,toe, bosses,

Boss event.
    Solo field bosses, again you need 2 be high lvl and some kick ass gears for lvl 4 or up, or you will be standing there for 15 minutes and pked.

Necro event.
    Kill mobs in an instance that take forever 2 kill, and because of that, hardly any drops if you aint equiped to the bone.

The rich get richer, and no chance for the not so rich

What was wrong with the old system where things would drop in every dungon.
    Were everyone could join and farm the crap out of everything.

I had a start capital of 100 BIL for my MB whn i returned and still cant kill at a decent speed in ROA.
    Makes me think how hard it would be if you just started the game, would you keep playing ?

This is not a complaint, its just something thats been on my mind lately.

Thanks for the effort you guys are putting in to keep this game alive

I totally agree. Its unfair for new players - and its usually events that attract more new players while keeping the local happy. 100Bil? I barely have 100M

Comment

It´s true that low equipped Players get less from the event but think of it as : You took long time to build your equip -> You get more. That´s fair.

And about your Problem with 100b start captial... You did something wrong then. I created a Lich ~5 months ago and played it for 3 days with no start capital at all. ~8 slot belt,CA EQ, Beltpets etc. i can farm roa lobby on cooldown. pick a different class then.

Comment

• PrinnyOverlord
        PrinnyOverlord commented
        Editing a comment
        You do know he said that he built a MB. One of the weakest classes in the game compared to you who built a VM which is currently the best class.

• Kenshin
        Kenshin commented
        Editing a comment
        Realize, are you really suggesting for everyone to become a specific class just to be able to participate in an event that is for ''everyone''? I hope not.

The Boss Hunters event has been designed to be playable by the vast majority of the player base since the challenge is not to kill the bosses but rather find them which doesn't require any gear, just dedication and a pair of eye ball.

You will be able to experience that by yourself as soon as we put the event back online.

If you are not strong enough to kill the boss then there is a lot of content you have to go through, for you the adventure is only starting .

Comment

• Anto
        Anto commented
        Editing a comment
        Hold on so we get drops for finding the bosses or killing them? I’m confused. That statement is going to give players the wrong idea. If we don’t have to kill the bosses just find them that could be a good idea and would make it good for all players

• Kenshin
        Kenshin commented
        Editing a comment
        The challenge is not to find the bosses, but to be able to kill them in time before someone with +25 gear comes and out-damages you. You get NO reward for finding the bosses. Who would spend hours looking for the bosses if they get nothing out of it? They are better off farming. As it is, the event is designed for the minority with +25 gear that are also a VM class.

At least make it so that the person that spent a lot of their time finding the boss, is able to claim the reward. Not so it can be taken away easily by someone else. If the event is to be fair for everyone and the challenge really is to find the bosses, why not make it so that when you find the boss you click it and get reward? (Or give it low hp without 99.99 damage resistance).

Lets be honest, the event will be the same 3 VM +25 players with 1k mov speed hogging the bosses from everyone, taking them by force. The rich get richer and the new players which are the ones we should try to keep hooked to the game and help out gearing/lvling up, get told they aren't good enough to participate in the event that is for ''everyone''.
        Last edited by Kenshin; 29-11-18, 05:45 PM.

• Xmia1
        Xmia1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you can find them. And some one else can steal them, and all the loot...
        Please don’t lie it’s not event for everyone, especially in pvp server...

Admitedly players that have put in more time and effort into their characters should be rewarded more than beginners, true. However, by making events only for players say lvl 150+ isolates new players and lower ranking players. Events like the new Halloween Wonderland that covers all levels of players depending on how deep you go into the Wonderland maze are much better and was a great improvement over past events of late,. Keep it up Webzen, hopefully we will see more such events at Christmas?

Comment

• Realize
        Realize commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you are right!

Originally posted by Realize View Post
      It´s true that low equipped Players get less from the event but think of it as : You took long time to build your equip -> You get more. That´s fair.

And about your Problem with 100b start captial... You did something wrong then. I created a Lich ~5 months ago and played it for 3 days with no start capital at all. ~8 slot belt,CA EQ, Beltpets etc. i can farm roa lobby on cooldown. pick a different class then.
      I never said such a Thing. but i know MB´s who could farm that Event without Problems. they even had less struggle because their pets tank those Mobs. They can even heal them so that´s a Point for them. however the bosses could be a Little easier for new Players. i agree with that

Comment

• Kenshin
        Kenshin commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool, and what is the MB going to do when it gets dropped by a VM pking? No chance.
    Working...
    X