Boss Hunters Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Hunters Event

Sounds like an event for everyone, enjoyed by a few and despised by the rest, change my mind.

Sounds like a fun event.

Eva
    The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
    Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
    I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

I think you should withhold your judgement until you experience the event for yourself. It was designed to be a different kind of event and one which can be enjoyed by everyone.

Comment

I hope its for everyone this time. I felt cheated about the Thanksgiving Event - not one turkey drop and read in another post because it was only available in higher level areas or for rank 7.

Comment

Here's the link for the event: http://pl.rappelz.webzen.com/News/an...8/Boss-Hunters

Eva
          The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
          Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
          I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

what is respawn time?

Comment

Its waste of time event..

Great job ... Even less people will be online- betty allready death .

Comment

• Hitsuyga
                Hitsuyga commented
                Editing a comment
                We have had continuous events since September, most were pretty good, so cut them some slack.

Plus events only been up for an hour. Plus with an empty server you're guaranteed to have the bosses all on hour own. I see no downside.

I see a downside called unplayable ATM nothing working and DC galore, great job!

Comment

Working...
              X