Assasin Impact and gloves awakening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin Impact and gloves awakening

I have a concern, in the case of the Slayer, the effect of the buff Assasin Impact and the effect of the Final Awakening stone of the gloves accumulate? having the level 13 assassin impact we reach 100%. and if we have gloves +25 we have 30% off to give 1 additional stroke for each basic hit? that is, we would have 1 assasin impact buff of 100% and another "assasin impact" of the gloves of 30%.?
    Last edited by Emanuel; 25-11-18, 06:34 AM.

Our System doesnt work like that at the Moment. You can get 100% with assasin Impact and that´s it. the Bonus from the gloves does not make it times 3

Comment

• PrinnyOverlord
      PrinnyOverlord commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at it like this, basic attacks have either a chance to proc assassins impact or the double hit from gloves. So having 100% of one means theres no chance for the other to activate.

• Emanuel
      Emanuel commented
      Editing a comment
      So if I have my Assasin Impact of 70% and my gloves are +25 with 30%, these add up to a 100% chance of giving extra shots on each hand?

• PrinnyOverlord
      PrinnyOverlord commented
      Editing a comment
      No they would still have separate chances to activate. If a basic attack doesnt activate assassins impact then it has a 30% chance with +25 gloves.
      That's why 100% assassins impact doesnt activate the gloves. There wouldnt be any "basic" hits to activate gloves, if that makes any sense.
Working...
X