X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example Autofarm player

Hello,
    today i get example autofarm player don't off makro when want write to me.
    Example for player who want too help and remove autofarm in rappelz and boting
    When we remove Numbers whe can write what he wan't say ;P

And small question again for GM its legal? because I do not know how you can open your eyes as they go on a bot
    Last edited by (MOD)Hawk4hire; 25-11-18, 05:52 AM. Reason: It's against the rules to "name and shame" other players. If you suspect a player of botting then send in a report to Customer support.

Originally posted by Senduniaa View Post
    And small question again for GM its legal?
    Using bots / macros to auto-farm in this game is forbidden. If you catch people do it:
    Please take a video and send a report with videoproof to customer service via creating a ticket here:
    http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/190/797

In server name / character name please place your own names, in the inquiry details the name of the offender.

Thanks in advance!
    Important things: forum rules - what Mods can & can't do - customer support ticket area

Comment

Im confused, there's a feature to auto attack (by right clicking the skill on hotbar). Although the character's skills glow the same way as pet skills when on auto attack mode but it only auto activate on pet skills and not character skills. Was it no longer working for character skills because its considered as autofarming?

Bots are one thing, which I agree to be forbidden, but there should be a way to create in game macros (built in game, not external app) to allow players to just hit one key and character goes through all the skills in macro without pressing or clicking all the keys. I just dislike clicking all these skills when killing bosses. Other MMOs have this feature in game and not considered auto-farming. Just easier way to play...
      Last edited by (MOD)Lagamandra; 27-11-18, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• (MOD)Lagamandra
        (MOD)Lagamandra commented
        Editing a comment
        Rappelz was designed for active game play with people interacting with each other. The function for pets to use their attack skills whenever their cooldown is gone, is to help making it easier, especially on petclasses - not to automate the whole game playing aspect.

Originally posted by (MOD)Lagamandra View Post

Using bots / macros to auto-farm in this game is forbidden. If you catch people do it:
      Please take a video and send a report with videoproof to customer service via creating a ticket here:
      http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/190/797

In server name / character name please place your own names, in the inquiry details the name of the offender.

Thanks in advance!
      So if u tell its not legal why when support close mine Ticket Player dont get banned? Can u tell me but sry dont Say u cant tell its funny pay to win... And u cant get ban. I send 5x video when character auto farm use bug key dont move only atack one same skill and A week passes and Player still autofarm. Its funny Here it is said what is different in reality.

Comment

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
        (MOD)Hawk4hire commented
        Editing a comment
        Bans and mutes are not to be discussed here. We, Mods, dont have information as to if or when a player is banned and Customer Support will not discuss another player's infractions and their possible penalty.

• Senduniaa
        Senduniaa commented
        Editing a comment
        forum its for discussed lol?

I don't have access to tickets, so I can't tell you what happened. The customer support needs to check logs and verify, false accusations are common too.

Spending money in the cash shop does not make you immune to bans as countless bans of even very popular people in the past has shown.
      Important things: forum rules - what Mods can & can't do - customer support ticket area

Comment

its easy ...you Works alot made new dungeons .(cc-ug-devildom) for kick auto farm peoples...what you think more...New keyboards for auto farm..new logistic Mouse for easy open boxes..you have earned a commercial space….but when a event r7 acd-acs succes rate low….why you changed it's?...forexample new sale e-pro/acd/acs cs shop dont succed ?30% succed rate more 10 try 3-4 times must keep?..but 8-10 failed sometimes 10+up

Comment

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rap...kill-auto-cast

I wont remember to gm this post, year 2014.
          I want to remind the GMs of the introduction of the European carpal tunnel legislation.
          Create a very fast pg to shoot, certainly not the main course wins on the drop.
          I have been playing for 9 years.
          Many players of the same date do not even read the forum.

Comment

As already stated, it's not permitted. If caught you'll face a ban.

Comment

Working...
            X